New Application: MovieGrabber - unMenu pkg (without Python 2.7) - Updated 3/11

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello Prostuff1,

Sorry to bother you again, I downloaded a new file from this thread, 2 files, and saved both on my packages folder.  Once again, I see the error "Installed, but version is different. Current version='' expected '2.1.7'," Also, it doesn't show option to reinstall on reboot.

Furthermore, when I point it to Tower:8085, my port, it shows "Could not connect to remote server." 

I also noticed that the file is a zip file, instead of rar file.  Does this matter?  If I extract the zip file to packages folder, how do I initiate install of the package from package manager?

To add to that, I just noticed that after creating a new folder on my /mnt/disk1/moviegrabber, all conf files from packages or from somewhere gets copied to the folder.  It's now full of packages that has totally nothing to do with moviegrabber.  On top of that, there's moviegrabber-win32-bin-2.1.7 folder, with moviegrabber files in it.

Hope you can explain, help.

Thanks again.

jang, this happened to me the first time I tried to install...  the problem for me was that the src file wasnt downloaded properly since the url in the conf was old.  I have no clue why my packages folder was copied into moviegrabber, but I just deleted it, repointed the conf and deleted unraid.d in /etc/rc.d/, so i could reinstall.

This worked for me using 2.1.8.b2, but then when I was trying to configure settings, I got a decimal error (some sort of float conversion, I shoulda took a screenshot)...anyways, I blew it all away and tried to install again using the 2.1.7 file from http://sourceforge.net/projects/moviegrabber/files/release/moviegrabber-src-2.1.7.zip/download.

When I try to update IMDB settings, I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/mnt/cache/unApps/moviegrabber/lib/site-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 656, in respond

response.body = self.handler()

File "/mnt/cache/unApps/moviegrabber/lib/site-packages/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 188, in __call__

self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)

File "/mnt/cache/unApps/moviegrabber/lib/site-packages/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 34, in __call__

return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)

File "/mnt/cache/unApps/moviegrabber/MovieGrabber.py", line 4296, in save_config_imdb

if decimal.Decimal(kwargs["good_rating2"]) != decimal.Decimal(0.0) and decimal.Decimal(kwargs["preferred_rating2"]) >= decimal.Decimal(kwargs["good_rating2"]):

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/decimal.py", line 649, in __new__

"First convert the float to a string")

TypeError: Cannot convert float to Decimal.  First convert the float to a string

Any help?

jang, this happened to me the first time I tried to install...  the problem for me was that the src file wasnt downloaded properly since the url in the conf was old.  I have no clue why my packages folder was copied into moviegrabber, but I just deleted it, repointed the conf and deleted unraid.d in /etc/rc.d/, so i could reinstall.

This worked for me using 2.1.8.b2, but then when I was trying to configure settings, I got a decimal error (some sort of float conversion, I shoulda took a screenshot)...anyways, I blew it all away and tried to install again using the 2.1.7 file from http://sourceforge.net/projects/moviegrabber/files/release/moviegrabber-src-2.1.7.zip/download.

Hello Paulitix,

It's comforting to know that I'm not going out of my mind, since another user has the same experience as me.

Thanks for you pointing out the problems, I've successfully installed it.

Hope I can configure it to work properly next.

After restarting my unraid, my Moviegrabber doesn't start anymore. 

This is being displayed:

rc.unraid_moviegrabber start

[14/Apr/2012:14:13:10] ENGINE Listening for SIGHUP.

[14/Apr/2012:14:13:10] ENGINE Listening for SIGTERM.

[14/Apr/2012:14:13:10] ENGINE Listening for SIGUSR1.

[14/Apr/2012:14:13:10] ENGINE Bus STARTING

[14/Apr/2012:14:13:10] ENGINE Subscribe custom child processes

[14/Apr/2012:14:13:10] ENGINE Started monitor thread 'Monitor'.

[14/Apr/2012:14:13:10] ENGINE Started monitor thread '_TimeoutMonitor'.

[14/Apr/2012:14:13:10] ENGINE Error in 'start' listener <bound method Server.start of <cherrypy._cpserver.Server object at 0x84286cc>>

File "/mnt/disk1/moviegrabber/lib/site-packages/cherrypy/process/wspbus.py", line 197, in publish

output.append(listener(*args, **kwargs))

File "/mnt/disk1/moviegrabber/lib/site-packages/cherrypy/_cpserver.py", line 150, in start

self.httpserver, self.bind_addr = self.httpserver_from_self()

File "/mnt/disk1/moviegrabber/lib/site-packages/cherrypy/_cpserver.py", line 141, in httpserver_from_self

httpserver = _cpwsgi_server.CPWSGIServer(self)

File "/mnt/disk1/moviegrabber/lib/site-packages/cherrypy/_cpwsgi_server.py", line 57, in __init__

self.server_adapter.ssl_certificate_chain)

File "/mnt/disk1/moviegrabber/lib/site-packages/cherrypy/wsgiserver/ssl_pyopenssl.py", line 173, in __init__

raise ImportError("You must install pyOpenSSL to use HTTPS.")

ImportError: You must install pyOpenSSL to use HTTPS.

[14/Apr/2012:14:13:10] ENGINE Shutting down due to error in start listener:

File "/mnt/disk1/moviegrabber/lib/site-packages/cherrypy/process/wspbus.py", line 235, in start

self.publish('start')

File "/mnt/disk1/moviegrabber/lib/site-packages/cherrypy/process/wspbus.py", line 215, in publish

raise exc

ChannelFailures: ImportError('You must install pyOpenSSL to use HTTPS.',)

[14/Apr/2012:14:13:10] ENGINE Bus STOPPING

[14/Apr/2012:14:13:10] ENGINE HTTP Server None already shut down

[14/Apr/2012:14:13:10] ENGINE Stopped thread '_TimeoutMonitor'.

[14/Apr/2012:14:13:10] ENGINE Stopped thread 'Monitor'.

[14/Apr/2012:14:13:10] ENGINE Stopped custom child processes

[14/Apr/2012:14:13:10] ENGINE Bus STOPPED

[14/Apr/2012:14:13:10] ENGINE Bus EXITING

[14/Apr/2012:14:13:10] ENGINE Bus EXITED

MovieGrabber started as nobody.

Any clues?

• 3 months later...

Hello All,

I really want this plugin, that's why I gave it another shot.  Previous attempts failed. 

I have once again downloaded the conf file, and modified the url of the package, which is currently at 2.1.9.  It was downloaded properly. 

The Unmenu packages page says downloaded, but doesn't show the option to install. 

How do I do it?

• 2 months later...

Hello.  For those still wanting to install this add-on, just like to share that I was able to successfully install and run this app.  I downloaded the conf file.  I opened the conf file with any word processor.  I replaced the URL with the latest url on the download page.  I also replaced it with the checksum of the matching file.  Restarted unraid, then finally, I installed it.  Got it working already.

This is where I need help.  Right after restart of unraid, I can't get it to run automatically.

Hope someone can help.

• 1 year later...