(Traded)Mediasonic 4 bay hard drive enclosure / Traded no longer available!

I've got a Mediasonic Probox 4 bay hard drive enclosure model # HF2-SU3S2, which has USB 3.0 and eSata connections.

It supports upto 3 tb hard drive.  So you will be able to install 4 3tb hard drive for a total storage space of 12 tb.

I bought this from amazon for $140.00 bucks, and I believe it went down to $130 now.  I've used it for about 6 months, and I build an unRaid server so I do not need it.

It is still practically brand new, and I've got it ready to go in the original box.

I will sell for $80.00 dollars if you pick it up.  If I have to ship it, you will be responsible for shipping charges.

Here is the link from amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/ProBox-Drive-Enclosure-3-5-inch-drive/dp/B003X26VV4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329072572&sr=8-1

I will post pics later.

Email me if interested at GFOviedo at yahoo dot com

Note:  I also have an extra main board for this unit.  So, in case something happens to the original main board you will be able to replace it.  Or if you are lucky enough to find another enclosure, you will be able to install this main board and have another Mediasonic enclosure.  Add $10.00 to the price to get the 2nd main board.

Pics:

IMG_4738.jpg

IMG_4762.jpg

IMG_4761.jpg

IMG_4758.jpg

IMG_4763.jpg

• 2 weeks later...