Foxconn G41MXE

Just updated my unRaid from the Original Intel MB D865GLCLK and Celeron, which were still working fine BTW after 6+ yrs.  I was toying with adding another 4 port Promise SATAII and increasing the RAM to 2GB from the 512MB I was using, but for a very few bucks more I got much more expandability and better performance.  New MB is a Foxconn G41MXE and Celeron E 3400 dual core.  4GB DDR3 Ram  8 2GB SATA + 1 Hot Swap HDD on 2 Promise PCI SATAII cards + MB SATA connectors.  Working fine so far.  LAN recognized no issue. This MB has 2 PCI 1 PCIE 1x and 1 PCIE 16x.  4 SATAII connectors on the MB.  Lot's of potential expansion for pretty low investment.  Won't set any speed record, but that's not why/how I use unRaid.  Using unRaid 4.7

This is just FYI since my searches turned up nothing regarding unRaid compatibility for this board.

UPDATE 4/15/2012: this weekend a I received a Highpoint RocketRaid 2300 pcie x1 I purchased on ebay.  I have been unable to get the G41MXE to acknowledge the presence of the card.  This has nothing to do with UnRaid as the card should post on boot prior to loading the OS and it doesn't.  I have Asus P5WDH I use for multi OS and video encoding that I was able to get the RR2300 recognized, and was able to flash the bios to latest build dl from HighPoint (V2.5).  Still no go with G41MXE.  I tried a number of settings and combinations in both RR2300 bios as well as the G41MXE without any luck.  At this point I would say that the RR2300 and G41MXE are incompatible.