CDW 2tb External Hard Drives on SALE!!!

GFOviedo

I just order a WD ELEMENTS DESKTOP 2TB-2.0 (BSTK) Mfg. Part: WDBAAU0020HBK-NESN  |  CDW Part: 2642058 from CDW Shipped and Taxes for $97.38.  Only one item per person.  They've got seagates and WD externals at the moment.  I though this was too good to be true.  So, I called them, and he rep. stated that they were having a lot of their external drives on sale.  I don't really need another drive, but I don't mine paying $97 bucks for a 2tb hard drive.  I don't really care about the warranty.  I just need more storage until the HDD prices come down.  Here is the link for the 2tb hard drives.

http://www.cdw.com/shop/search/Data-Storage-Products/Hard-Drives/External-Hard-Drives/result.aspx?w=T7B&a1960=661236&SortBy=PriceAsc&searchscope=All&outlet=1

Here's the link for the 3tb external hard drives:

http://www.cdw.com/shop/search/Data-Storage-Products/Hard-Drives/External-Hard-Drives/result.aspx?w=T7B&a1960=661237&SortBy=PriceAsc&searchscope=All&outlet=1

Actually, when I follow the 2Tb link, the site lists the prices starting at $74.99.....and they're in stock.

Yes, it is $74.99 for the Seagate, and $77.99 for the WD, but since I live in the AWESOME STATE OF CA, I've got to pay TAX + SHIPPING and it comes to $97.38.

I guess I should of stated that on my first post.

I tried to get one of the WD, they re refurb'd and even tho multi of them are listed, there was only one - got a email that my order was canceled as it was already sold....

Myk

I made my order via telephone.  They sent me an email with the order # 5 min. after making the order.  Try giving them a call instead.