"SimpleFeatures" - WebServer Plugin [SUPPORT]

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, after commenting out the 3rd library - it is no longer complaining on the console about unable to load those

the other module that it is looking for from www.perl.org looks like when CPAN was running......, so a added library is looking for something else...

Myk

Could you do me a favour..  Remove the webserver plugin and make sure Subsonic is installed and running. Then get the output of php -i , php -v & php --ini ?

Cheers  :)

php -i

attached, too big for message

php -v

PHP 5.2.8 (cli) (built: Dec  8 2008 04:38:12) 
Copyright (c) 1997-2008 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2008 Zend Technologies

php --ini

Configuration File (php.ini) Path: /etc/httpd
Loaded Configuration File:         /etc/httpd/php.ini
Scan for additional .ini files in: /etc/php
Additional .ini files parsed:      (none)

php_-i.txt

Should now be pretty stable. Works great on a stock setup, please take note of the instructions on install page. Make sure no other PHP/Web package is installed via unMenu or otherwise before using this package.

Download the new simplefeatures_webserver.plg file here: http://unraid-simplefeatures.googlecode.com/files/simplefeatures_webserver.plg

Change Log:

0.3 - Fixed port disappearing act on startup. Auto create data folder, with welcome screen. Fixed logging issue.

First off...  +1  on the "Very Nice" comments!  Excellent work, SimpleFeatures improves with each new release.

Just noticed... The web server plugin seems to break the unRAID stats graphs, Processor, Network, Memory  all just "loading...".  Doesn't seem to care whether the web-server is actually running, only installed.  I do not have any other PHP installation, only this one. Removing the webserver plugin brings the graphs back.

A phpinfo and a static test page both serve up fine.

Reproducible on 5.0-beta12a  using both 0.2 and 0.3  (didn't test on 0.1).

First off...  +1  on the "Very Nice" comments!  Excellent work, SimpleFeatures improves with each new release.

Just noticed... The web server plugin seems to break the unRAID stats graphs, Processor, Network, Memory  all just "loading...".  Doesn't seem to care whether the web-server is actually running, only installed.  I do not have any other PHP installation, only this one. Removing the webserver plugin brings the graphs back.

A phpinfo and a static test page both serve up fine.

Reproducible on 5.0-beta12a  using both 0.2 and 0.3  (didn't test on 0.1).

Cheers! Compliments and feedback are appreciated!

I've been looking into that issues since a month or so back. Finally could reproduce, funnily enough, with my own package! I've fixed the problem in the soon to be released SimpleFeatures package updates. It was down to the timezone compensation code to make sure times/dates stay in sync from archived and real-time stats.

sorry it took so long to get back to ya - had to let a drive clearning finish 1st...

removed the unmenu PHP, and all is well on the console.... so that ver and your ver fight with each other....

also noticed on the console, you are using a # for a comment in the webserver.cfg file, that has been deprecated and php is hollering about it, comments are the ; character now....

Thanks for the package

Myk

One idea for a plugin... Have a navbar for the various sites / apps hosted on unRAID.  I used your web server plugin and mixed in some dynamic html to have a navigation bar across the bottom that autohides.  In there I placed launcher images for each of the various sites hosted on the unRAID box.  Makes quick work of jumping between them!

Thanks!

(screenshots attached)

main-nav.jpg.8c651c6227f402b0b49bd03ac322de10.jpg

main-navhide.jpg.9c5d35b2a0d2c42b866168449786c0bf.jpg

installed. change the default data directory. disable and reenable. since the new default directory is not automatically created, i created the directory myself. then i created empty index.htm file.

when i try to open http://tower:81/index.htm, all i get is

This program cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:

•You are not connected to the Internet.

•The website is encountering problems.

•There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:

Check your Internet connection. Try visiting another website to make sure you are connected.

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

thanks.

i want to report that after restarting, everything works fine.

thank you for your effort.