February 3, 20251 yr This is what I'm seeing. I'm on Unraid 7 but have no idea when this happened. I've tried searching and changing the bios method, but no change so it's back to original. Pressing a key takes me to bios ,but doesn't show any boot options. My vdisk1.img files is in the correcdt location with r/w permissions. Any other ideas what I can check?
February 3, 20251 yr Author This showed up in my logs for the VM qemu-system-x86_64: warning: no scancode found for keysym 0 I see another thread for this issue with removing "keymap=" from the xml. I tried that with no change. Edited February 3, 20251 yr by sem1845
February 4, 20251 yr Author Looks like the file system is still there which is a good sign. I've tried cloning and got the same error. I tried creating a new vm using the same image with no change either.
February 25, 20251 yr I am also having the same issue with my Windows 11 Blue Iris VM. It's really annoying. I am using a VDisk on a SSD mounted via UD. Anyone find a fix?
April 2, 20251 yr On 3/7/2025 at 12:57 PM, 4EeR9TY72fX8tr said: Hey, any updates on this one? I'm having the same problem... Same here.
September 21, 20251 yr Community Expert My VM used to run flawless. Now upgraded the cache disk to ZFS. And my VM no longer works. Getting same issue as above. Anyone has fixed it?
Tuesday at 11:36 PM3 days For anyone still stuck on this issue, this video helped me immensely:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PePFc-eQCsYOf course, the video is for mainly the initialization stages, but I had to also make sure that my disks were setup properly as well for the ISOS Share on unraid (see attached screenshots)That way you will be able to select the ISO from the folder:All of this got me past the, cant see bootable media error people were mentioning above.Hope this helps someone
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.