Itunes Help..................

kizer

Welp I think I totally screwed up my iTunes. LOL

History:

1. All content attached to my windows machine that I set the location to my unRAID server.

2. Purchased Mac and decided to use Mac for iTunes and mapped it as well to my unRAID server.

3. Decided recently I didn't want to use my unRAID server for holding my content because honestly I was tired of making sure the connection between my Mac and unRAID was active in preferences.

Now since I copied everything directly to my Mac I have tons of ! next to each file and when I import music it creates a new folder for each artist outside of the music folder when it used to bundle everything up inside of the music folder. I made sure the copy to iTunes Media folder was checked and it does, but its not placing anything inside of Music like it used to.

Is there a way to start over and copy all of my apps, music, movies, books so I don't have to redownload all my apps? I don't mind dragging and dropping music, movies, books, but I seriously don't want to have to redownload everythnig in the apps department.

Also I'd like to keep all my files together like they should.

Took a chance and renamed my iTunes folder under my user name to iTunes-Old and restarted iTunes. Then I simply drug the apps from where they are into the iTunes interface and it appears to be populating the database just fine. Of course I'm doing this remotely so I guess I'll really know the damage after I plug my phone in. LOL