Where to get Supermicro AOC-SASLP-MV8 in EU?

OK,thanks guys.

Amazon uk havent got the card,and the other shops i found it at,didnt ship to Denmark. I have an order on a card with a danish supplier,but like i said,they still havent been able to confirm if they can get the card at all,so i am gonna put in an order with the zar in germany

Søren

How long time did it take you to get it? I have had one on order from computersalg for 12 days,and they havent even recieved an answer from supermicro on the order,so they cant even give an estimated delivery date.

The shop you link to,dont have the card in their selection,so how did you order it,and when?

I did order one from Zar (Amazon Germany) but as i do not understand 1 word of german,so i am a bit apprehensive to see if i get "cheated"

*update*

Søren,the card can no longer be ordered from shopitonline,they send me to interdata,and they can´t recommend a retailer for consumers in Denmark,so i guess this card is officially impossible to get in Denmark as a private person.

I received my package form ZAR yesterday.

Everything was perfect and the packaging was more than adequate.  :)

ps. Google translate is your friend

+  UK and DE Amazons are identical... that helps too.

I ordered it on 2010-12-21 and took delivery on 2010-12-27, even though they told me it was delayed as it was not in stock and at the same time it was ordered over Christmas. I was very pleasantly surprised.

I think I wrote to Inter-data as they are the danish distributor and they directed me to ShopITonline as this was for private use.

Inter-data are still advertising this product: http://inter-data.dk/products/pci-e-85548183.aspx

BR Søren

Søren.

Interdata can only say that it is in stock in Holland, no danish retailer sells to privata customers..

Glad to hear about the Zar bought card has arrived,funny though the card does NOT show on amazon uk,so the german and uk amazon must not be the same,or i am doing something wrong,unless you mean same as in same site layout and stuff?

Anyhow,i am awaiting the card from Zar now,even though it is about 30£ more expensive than the advertised danish price

In case someone still want to order, Provantage.com ships overseas. $99 plus $40 shipping to European countries.

Cheaper than 140 Euro plus shipping on Amazon.de.

No,it won´t be cheaper once all taxes and customs are applied,hence why i needed a EU retailer. We live in Fortress Europa, where import of goods outside the EU gets hammered with extreme taxes and customs fees,so it is rarely an option to buy stuff in America.

Just the handling fee from our postal service is 20$,then comes 8% customs,then 25% tax so you see the final price might be even higher that the amazon.de one