Azza 910 Side Fan Replacement

Johnm

I've got the same case Azza Helios 910, and I wish I had selected a case WITHOUT a side fan.  It puts more dust inside the case. 

LoL. If I had the 910, I would pull the side fan off and attach a piece of plexi or similar to cover the hole.

I've got the same case Azza Helios 910, and I wish I had selected a case WITHOUT a side fan.  It puts more dust inside the case. 

LoL. If I had the 910, I would pull the side fan off and attach a piece of plexi or similar to cover the hole.

John,

I am still working on that.  I think I'm just going to get a piece of cardboard and paint it black for now.  Azza sent me a new fan since the stock one molex connector had a lose pin.  Sent them an email, and in 2 days I had a new one no questions asked.

John,

I am still working on that.  I think I'm just going to get a piece of cardboard and paint it black for now.  Azza sent me a new fan since the stock one molex connector had a lose pin.  Sent them an email, and in 2 days I had a new one no questions asked.

They might sell you a spare left panel to put on the right.

Please reply to this thread when you get an answer from them.  I am in the same boat.  Not a fan of that side fan at all.

I emailed them yesterday, and I haven't got a reply from them.  Since they are in CA, I will give them a call and see what they say.

Got an email back.  They quoted me $25 dollars to replace the side with a fan for a solid one.  $10 dollars for the part, and $15 for shipping.  I'm not sure if I want to pay another $25 dollars to replace the side.  I think I'm going to go the cheap style with a piece of cardboard or something similar to cover the side.