Folder access times

Hey everyone, sure hope this is the right place for this question. I'm running unraid to host video material. The media center software I am using relies on the parent folders access time stamp to determine if the contents have changed. If they have a query is performed to index the new content. This has been working great for months but has recently quit working properly. The time stamp is not changing therfore the catalog is not updated. My general question is, is it unraid that would be responsible for modifying the access time stamp or the agent doing the wrinting, i.e. Windows?

Hey everyone, sure hope this is the right place for this question. I'm running unraid to host video material. The media center software I am using relies on the parent folders access time stamp to determine if the contents have changed. If they have a query is performed to index the new content. This has been working great for months but has recently quit working properly. The time stamp is not changing therfore the catalog is not updated. My general question is, is it unraid that would be responsible for modifying the access time stamp or the agent doing the wrinting, i.e. Windows?

unRAID.

Archived