June 15, 20251 yr I have enabled the setting to allow installing a second instance of a docker image, and in the past have successfully installed a second instance. I don't know that I have tried it since moving to 7.1.2. I have tried turning the setting off and back on. I have rebooted my Unraid server, no change. When even I go into Installed Apps and find a previously installed Docker container, I do not get the option to install a second instance.
June 16, 20251 yr Community Expert Isn't that a CA setting? If that's correct, you should use the plugin support thread.
June 20, 20251 yr On 6/15/2025 at 1:11 PM, loosenut76 said:I have enabled the setting to allow installing a second instance of a docker image, and in the past have successfully installed a second instance. I don't know that I have tried it since moving to 7.1.2. I have tried turning the setting off and back on. I have rebooted my Unraid server, no change. When even I go into Installed Apps and find a previously installed Docker container, I do not get the option to install a second instance.I have the same exact issue, new to this update. I am trying to add another Ark Ascended Server but it will not give me the option.
September 1, 20251 yr Same issue, hoping for a fix. Tried disable and re-enabling the install second instance option and no change.
October 9, 20251 yr I tested. When I enabled allow second instance on a server that already had the docker installed, install second instance does not show. When I tried on a server without the docker to be duplicated installed, it showed up when I had installed the first, and could then install the second. Edited October 9, 20251 yr by oleroc
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.