[SOLVED] share is being seen as full when there is space on all drives.

sickbeard is reporting that it cannot post process because of no space.  i had 2 drives with no space, 1 with a few GB available and 1 drive with 2TB free.  i had my minimum free space set to zero, and changed that to 4GB, rebooted the server, moved files to the free drive with mc and ren new permissions script.  rebooted again.  and after every step it is still being reported as having no available space.  i cannot even create a new directory on the share from windows.  initially the share was set to high water with a split level of 2.  this has always been fine.  i did add the newest drive about 3-4 weeks ago and since then the tv, movie and music share have used none of it.  if any screen shots or anything else will help let me know.  thanks a ton. 

forgot to mention i'm using 5.0-beta14

sys.log.txt

just as a test i deleted about 50GB out of the music share.  even after this i was unable to post process any shows from sickbeard nor could i even created a new directory in the music share.  it seems like unraid doesn't even want to use the newest drive, but regardless now even when there is space on other drives it doesn't recognize it