*UPDATED-6/10/12*gauging interest for M1015 cards

I know I can flash them myself and if you're selling them at $85, That is to much for me as they can be found for less if you're patient.

BUT.... There are people that would buy them for $85 preflashed with a bracket.. especially if they know there might be issues with their motherboard in advance.

I guess the question you need to ask yourself is.. "can I unload X# of cards and make a decent profit before I want to bash my head on a wall from all of these trips to the post office?".

Obviously you need to open an ebay or amazon store to really make your life easier. there are not enough people here to quickly dump 25-100 cards.

I may be interested, but I have some questions.

Will these work with 4.7 or only with 5.0?  Are there any known issues with these and unRAID?  I've heard various grumblings of cards like this not reporting temps and/or having issue with spinning down disks; are those still issues?

I know I can flash them myself and if you're selling them at $85, That is to much for me as they can be found for less if you're patient.

I understand that.....but some if not most dont have a board that will flash them.....also most dont want to  wait weeks or months to find a deal on ebay for a used pull card.....

Will these work with 4.7 or only with 5.0?  Are there any known issues with these and unRAID?  I've heard various grumblings of cards like this not reporting temps and/or having issue with spinning down disks; are those still issues?

All issues are fixed in RC3....3tb support, disks spin up and down properly, hdd temps are reported properly......my cards are flashed to LSI9211-8i P13 FW.

All issues are fixed in RC3....3tb support, disks spin up and down properly, hdd temps are reported properly......my cards are flashed to LSI9211-8i P13 FW.

+1

spl147,

I am really interested in getting a couple of m1015

once question though, do you agree in shipping to europe ? France to be more specifically.

if the answer is yes could you give me a heads up on the shipping price ?

thanks in advance,

R

spl147,

I am really interested in getting a couple of m1015

once question though, do you agree in shipping to europe ? France to be more specifically.

if the answer is yes could you give me a heads up on the shipping price ?

thanks in advance,

R

pm sent

had a backout.....2 cards available....

Is there the possibility to pay for the lot via paypal?

If so, I am interested in one or both but only have a  short timeframe.

Living in Europe and relatives will be hopping over from the US for vacation/visit within a week or so...shipping needs to arrive in time, hence.

regards,

Ford

had a backout.....2 cards available....

Is there the possibility to pay for the lot via paypal?

If so, I am interested in one or both but only have a  short timeframe.

Living in Europe and relatives will be hopping over from the US for vacation/visit within a week or so...shipping needs to arrive in time, hence.

regards,

Ford

PM sent