Unmenu issues after trying to rebuild server

So I recently set up my first unraid server to play around with the software and learn it before deciding to invest in hard drives and move my entire media collection to it.  After a couple of days playing around and learning it, I got it up and running.  Alas, an overexcited pet caused a demise of the USB flash drive.  No biggy, I thought.  I hadn't really put any files on it or anything yet anyway, I'll just set it all back up again from scratch and once I have my 3 hard drives running I'll upgrade with a registration key.

So last night I went through the process of getting the software to boot, verify network connectivity, and install unmenu.  I can get the main page of unmenu to load via "IPADDRESS:8080" but if I click any of the links there, I get the "cannot connect" various errors via Chrome or IE.  I'm trying to get in and install screen so I can preclear the drives and get things moving.  The regular web UI works fine.

Has anyone come across that particular problem?  Would it have anything to do with the fact that the drives in there now were up and running as a server previously (though with no real data on them)?  I appreciate any help in advance!