Long term reliability as an all in one?

Hey everyone.  After reading a lot about cord cutting and media servers over the past few months i have decided to try and find an all in one solution for my house.  I have an idea in mind where i could start off with about 3TB of storage and eventually add more and more drives as needed until I hit about 38TB.  Not entirely sure on the final figure but i guess it can be changed later down the track (a few years?). 

I want it to be able to run the usual sickbeard, sabnzbd, couchpotato, as well as plex so i can automatically get everything i want and have it available on my apple tv and ipad which are both running plex clients.

Probably use green drives as i don't think i would benefit much from high speed 7200rpm drives.

I'm hoping to keep it around $1000 AUD/USD (or less)

So far I have been searching and Raj's Design seems the most simple to follow in terms of buying the Gear needed but i'm not sure whether the beast in question could do everything i needed it to do.  Essentially, i need it to run the above programs but I don't know how you would configure such a thing or even if it is possible to do so.  Do I log in with http like i do now to change settings?

This is the build I was looking at:

20 Drive Beast (tower)

Mobo: SUPERMICRO MBD-X8SIL-F-O

CPU: Intel i3 540 Clarkdale (the i3 530 and i3 550 are fine too, choose based on price and availability)

RAM: Kingston 4GB DDR3 1333 currently searching for replacement 4 GB RAM, but here's 8 GB RAM

PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 650W

Case: Antec 1200

Hot Swap Drive Bays: Norco SS-500 x 4 (The Norco SS-500 drive cages are currently unavailable in the US.  I list two replacement options below. Both have their pros and cons. You can read my review of all three cages here.)

Icy Dock MB455SPF-B x 4 (replacement option 1)

Supermicro CSE-M35T-1B x 4 (replacement option 2)

Fans:

Coolink SWiF2-801 80mm x 4 *optional (Norco SS-500/Icy Dock MB455SPF-B fan upgrade if quieter performance is desired)

GELID Solutions FN-PX09-20 92mm x 4 *optional (Supermicro CSE-M35T-1B fan upgrade if quieter performance is desired)

SATA Expansion Cards: Supermicro AOC-SASLP-MV8 8-Port SAS/SATA Add-on Card x 2

Cables:0.5m 30AWG Internal Mini SAS 36pin (SFF-8087) Male w/ Latch to SATA 7pin Female (x4) Forward Breakout Cable x 4

No SATA Cables required (6 included with motherboard)

Hard Drives: Green drives (5400 rpm or 5900 rpm), such as WD Green, Hitachi CoolSpin, Samsung EcoGreen, and Seagate LP

Cost: $1150 (without the optional fans/fanplate) + shipping + cost of hard drives (price is obsolete due to Norco SS-500 drive cage and RAM unavailability)

Capacity: 38 TB

Expandability: None.

I got it from this page about halfway down.  I am aware that the RAM will change but that should be an easy swap when i search.

edit:  Changed the build to an updated design.

If i didn't put enough information here, please ask and you shall receive.

Ok,  so far it looks all good then?

If you jump to the top level of the forums and search for each of the addons/programs you are looking at you should find plenty of examples of people running these setups (sickbeard, sabnzbd, couchpotato, plex). Might be best to search through the "User Customisations" thread to avoid pickup up the general support issues (unless you want to see the issues people are having running these addons etc). AFAIK all of these should work fine with and/or on an unRAID server, most likely some configuration will be involved but where's the fun if you don't have to set something up? ;D