August 19Aug 19 Community Expert I'm also using the latest Connect plugin. Strange, what Unraid release are you using since it's not visible on the screenshot?
August 20Aug 20 Author On 8/18/2026 at 6:38 PM, TreksterDK said:@JorgeB @elibosleyThis bug is back after updating Unraid Connect to "2026.08.12.1944" Today.My backup server is on "2026.06.18.1729" and it does not have the problem. Both run Unraid 7.3.2Both servers run Unraid 7.3.2, as mentioned in the first post ;)
August 20Aug 20 Community Expert In that case, cannot be reproduced; let's see if someone else reports the same issue.
August 20Aug 20 Author Are you using the same display settings? Because this matters. The last time I think the error was only on the dark theme:And under certain conditions. It seams the error has reverted back to that. I can see if I can find the original thread where it was discovered what happened.
August 20Aug 20 Author Do you have custom colors. What we found the last time is that while installing and there is no custom colors (meaning defaults), then it failed. But if you had it it worked when installing. I don't know if it is the same error now, but the same behaviour as you describe (can't reproduce it), we also saw back then:But @Mainfrezzer managed to reproduce it back then, by removing the default color, and then installing the connect plugin again.
August 21Aug 21 Community Expert 11 hours ago, TreksterDK said:Do you have custom colors.Nope, same settings as your screenshot.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.