[SOLVED] Disks show "Not Installed"

Ok so I'm a newbie to Unraid.  I put together a server with 3 drives to play around with to see if I wanted to use it.  The first time went pretty smooth, but then my doc managed to take out my USB flash drive.  I figured no biggy, I hadn't put any data on it yet, so I'll just do everything over again.

So I installed it, installed unmenu, precleared the drives (using the -n option, since I knew the drives worked fine).  Once that was all done went to the interface page, assigned the drives, clicked format, and started the array.

However, on the main interface page two of my drives show "Not installed" under the Model/Serial No. column and their capacities don't show.  On the unmenu page I see one says "parity disk not present" even though I definitely have one installed.  I'll include the syslog, I formatted and started the drive earlier today.

I did notice (if this helps) a bunch of errors in it that say "BLKGETSIZE ioctl error: -27".  Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

***edit***

Found the answer.  I'm retarded.  I decided to use the 4.7 version which doesn't support 3TB drives.  Upgraded the server and all is well now.  Sorry folks, nothing to see here!

syslog-2012-05-23.txt