October 5, 20251 yr I have tried everything I found on the form and google to resolve this issue but still cant get it to start up. This is the error I see in the diga log."failed to start daemon: Error initializing network controller: error creating default "bridge" network: cannot create network dac0ad82081aee678c56e4bf2a63df6beb3b86b1d09b60aab6896da40104e3ab (docker0): conflicts with network f76f43ecfb24468cfa7fe5d73eda21ab1ded83ef0638611e7dbe5492124f168c (docker0): networks have same bridge name"List of things I have tried with results.Do a clean reboot of the system. Result: No Change.Delete the docker image and recreate your docker vms. Result: This one is weird. I try to do it but when I reboot the image is still there even before I turn on the docker image. I also tried manually deleting it thought the file explorer on Unraid itself but the same thing happens. Also when I started I think I had the image size set to 100GB but the size of disk shows 160GB. So I also tried increasing the size of the image to 200GB to see if that would resolve it but still the same thing.Varying console commands. Result: I thought this would maybe be promising because one command I found on the form was one to delete docker networks. However since the docker service isnt runing it doesn't work. I did manually start a docker service with dockerd and in a second window see the networks but this seem to be different from the docker service that unraid is using.Backup flash drive and image a new drive. Result: No Change.I've tried a bunch of other smaller things as well but nothing of note.I have no clue what to do now. Edited October 5, 20251 yr by Shube
October 5, 20251 yr Community Expert 51 minutes ago, Shube said:100mbI assume you meant GB.Attach Diagnostics ZIP to your NEXT post in this thread.
October 5, 20251 yr Author Ops. Ya, My bad, I updated the main post. tower-diagnostics-20251004-1330.zip
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.