How about a link to Lime Tech's Home Page..

I believe Lime-tech is much more interested in making the software better, and the website comes in second to that.

That being said, it would definitely be a plus, I've never used SMF a lot, not sure if its as simple as adding a link or if it requires hacking the php to get it to work.

--and to the wiki

Many of us have requested this for a long time...it seems so simple, and yet it still hasn't been done.

I believe Lime-tech is much more interested in making the software better, and the website comes in second to that.

That being said, it would definitely be a plus, I've never used SMF a lot, not sure if its as simple as adding a link or if it requires hacking the php to get it to work.

Technically the "news" feature could be used (I run a SMF forum) -- built in, and takes http://links that work. 

For those (limetech) who have admin SMF access -- Under Admin / Main / News and Newsletters / News

One could put in a few of the key links -- and they appear in the upper right (under the Simplemachines forum logo) and rotate among the list.

Thanks for pointing that out! We mods have access to change the News feed, so I added links to the LimeTech page and wiki. I would still prefer to see a static link somewhere obvious (as opposed to links that appear and disappear), but at least this is a step in the right direction. Any other useful links I should add?