Web interface looks funky

This is a cosmetic issue, functionality doesn't seem to be affected.

See attached screenshot for details. The copyright line at the bottom is in a separate cell off to the right and I have a pair of scrollbars to the right on the main cell.

Running Windows 7 with IE9.

unraid5-main.gif.55ec56910dae9028d60626665d132dbe.gif

unraid5-ie.jpg.479e6459daf46b30069db2cc0ea9e39f.jpg

I ran into this same issue and that is when i found out that IE 9 out of the box shows all intranet (i.e. local) sites in compatibility view. 

Just hit alt to bring up the menu, then tools, then compatibility view settings and uncheck "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View".

Hope this helps.

I ran into this same issue and that is when i found out that IE 9 out of the box shows all intranet (i.e. local) sites in compatibility view. 

Just hit alt to bring up the menu, then tools, then compatibility view settings and uncheck "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View".

Hope this helps.

Right, the solution is to not run IE9 in compatibility mode.

Thank you! That worked. I didn't think I was in compatibility mode since I didn't see the icon for that (broken web page to left of the refresh button). It turns out when the "Display Intranet Sites in Compatibility Mode" option is checked that icon is not displayed at all for intranet sites regardless of whether compat mode is enabled or not.