[SOLVED] Couch potato not renaming/moving

Hello all,

I'm still having trouble setting up a config for my sab/cp/sb setup.  At the moment Couch potato is downloading films, but it isn't moving them from the sab folder to a top level cache folder.  I found my previous issue wih sickbeard not running the sabtosickbeard.py script was that the permissions was not set. 

I'm just wondering if anyone knows what I might be doing wrong here, I've checked permissions but can't see anything wrong.  Is there a way to force cp to check its watched directory?  It's logs are practically blank.

Cheers.

Which version of Couch Potato are you running?

If v2, you have to set the folder in Settings > Renamer > Check the box to "Rename Downloaded Movies" select the From folder (SABs download folder for me: /mnt/cache/.custom/sabnzb/downloads/complete/Movies/) then select the To folder (again, for me: /mnt/user/Movies) unRAID will move the files to the cache drive to be moved to the user share.

If you are using v1 then I think there is something similar but I can't look as I am on v2 now.

I've managed to solve the issue and thought I'd post how despite having only a phone and week internet (forgive my lack of logs and details).

The problem arose from me pointing to the cache drive /mnt/cache/Films but whenever the mover script removed everynight. Then couch potato had nowhere to rename too.

The trick to resolve it for anyone with a similar issue is to point the renaming location to /mnt/user/Films and enable the cache drive for the user share named 'films'.

This is accomplished by going to the user share tab and clicking the films user share, scrolling down to the option "use cache drive" and selecting yes. It's a small section which is easily missed if you're rushing or not paying attention.

Once you do this everything should work out :-)