Disks Not Mounting On Restart

Hello,

Yesterday i was hit by a power but, before that everything was running correctly. However on reboot, the disks will not mount.

I rebooted the server correctly the GUI becomes responsive, it asked to start the array so i did, however it then forced a parity check, which i allowed. After the parity check nothing happens the disks are still not mounted, and just sit there. View MainPage img in zip file found below.

I then rebooted and the same occurred, so i allowed a full parity check the second time and the same happened.

I then ran diagnostics on the disks and you can see the results in the images attached. However you can see they are all ok.

I have attached the syslogs to this post. How can i mount the disks again? And what is the problem?

Download zip file with images and syslog here:  http://download.downuk.com/files/unRAID_ERROR.zip

SYSTEM:

UNRAID: 5 beta 14

I have just noticed that if you look on the MainPage Image from the zip in the post above that the disks are saying UNFORMATTED, which cant be a good thing...

UPDATE:

I have sorted the issue regarding the drive being displayed as unformatted. That occurred because i tried to change USB devices, and obv there is an issue with the new USB i am using, so ive reverted back to the first one.

That being set i am still getting the issue regarding the shares not being available. When i look on unMENU everything looks ok, however on the normal GUI it says "start..." and no matter how much time i give it, it doesnt mount the disks properly.

One of your plugins probably isn't starting properly, and it's preventing your array from coming online.

If you can telnet into your server, try running the following:

ps xua | grep start

You'll probably see that sab, sickbeard, or couchpotato is starting.  Try renaming the plugin files to .bak and see if your array comes up properly.

Thanks it was SAB that was causing the issues. So from now on i will shut them all down before taking the array offline, then restart them AFTER the array is online! That way there hopefully wont be any issues! Or if there are...its not that...