August 5Aug 5 Unraid version: 7.3.2I've been experiencing quite a bit of buffering lately with Plex (Direct Connections). I'm wondering if I'm having network issues but can't seem to figure out the root cause. I do seem to have a massive number of overruns on the NIC. I'm a novice and could appreciate any direction.tower-diagnostics-20260805-0822.zip Edited August 5Aug 5 by HacunaMatata Including Unraid Version
August 6Aug 6 Community Expert overruns means "your computer was too busy to process the incoming packets fast enough. The input buffer of the nic was full (supposely it stopped transfers by sending out flow control packets if allowed to)"Nothing is lost, just slowed down alot.Watch your CPU load and eliminate time consuming stuff if possible.(or get better nics with larger buffers)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.