August 13Aug 13 I updated Unraid from version 6.12.15 to version 7.3.2 and now my cache pool is failing.I had some document scans on there that I need but I can not individually mount the disk. When I start the array it wants to format the disks.root@Tower:~# btrfs fi show Label: none uuid: f46eca20-7506-436f-9564-eb7ab5b21666 Total devices 1 FS bytes used 27.34GiB devid 1 size 200.00GiB used 34.02GiB path /dev/loop2 Label: none uuid: 8cade9b4-55c3-444f-9d70-c2a5d5ac3137 Total devices 2 FS bytes used 202.05GiB devid 1 size 745.21GiB used 260.03GiB path /dev/sdz1 devid 2 size 745.21GiB used 260.03GiB path /dev/sdaa1The server is generally performing weird, last night I stopped the array and the GUI was populating and depopulating the MAIN tab with disks. I am going to attempt rolling back to 6.12.15.UPDATE: Downgrading back to 6.12.15 fixed my cache pool issue, something is not translating between version 6 and version 7. Edited August 13Aug 13 by exist2resist
August 13Aug 13 Author Thanks for the reply.I am in the middle of fixing a bunch of corrupted databases at the moment, I also lost a bunch of work from last night. I will stick to 6.12.15 for the time being, might try the update again in a few months I don't have time to play around with this right now. Edited August 13Aug 13 by exist2resist
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.