August 24Aug 24 I've been struggling to find a way to get this working on my B50, I see people post about it working so I know there's a way. Rebar is enabled, the card works great passed through to a windows VM, but I'd like to be able to divvy it up to plex transcoding as well.SR-IOV is working on the iGPU no problem, so I'm not sure what I'm missing.System is a UGREEN DXP6800 if that is the issue, but like I said it's working on the iGPU so I don't see why it shouldn't also work on the dedicated GPU
August 28Aug 28 Author Got this working, turns out the gunnir version of the B50 uses their own BIOS that the intel driver manager doesn’t update.You can get everything you need from their website to update it. It involves booting into a USB and updating the card’s BIOS manually. I had to use translate on the page to navigate it.https://www.gunnir.cn/home/download Edited August 28Aug 28 by epilot5280
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.