September 9Sep 9 Hi,I try to add an device to a docker container but I can't find it under the options:What is the right one to choose? In german it should be "Gerät" but none of these does fit?
September 9Sep 9 Community Expert Solution 4 hours ago, enJOyIT said:Hi,I try to add an device to a docker container but I can't find it under the options:What is the right one to choose? In german it should be "Gerät" but none of these does fit?My guess is Datentrager is supposed to be "device" based on the English text.Alternatively you can add a device by clicking the "advanced view" toggle at the top right of the page and entering into the "extra parameters" field --device= followed by the device you are passing through like this: Edited September 9Sep 9 by MowMdown
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.