Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Unraid

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Title: Looking forward to Unraid 8.0, my thoughts and upgrade questions

Featured Replies

Body: I'm excited about the upcoming Unraid 8.0 with its new Fedora-based uCore. Native Docker Compose, built-in snapshot backup and plugin permission controls are great new features.

I'm currently on Unraid 7.x running many Docker containers and VMs. I'd like to know if array data can be preserved after upgrading, and what the plugin compatibility situation will be. I've made backups and can't wait to test the new release.

  • Community Expert

Array and pool data will all be preserved. Plugin situation is unclear for now; I feel most will need to be updated to support 8.0.

  • Community Expert

Never got into Fedora but excited also. What I know of it seems like a good choice.

  • Community Expert

Was reading more on Fedora. Looks like is supports ARM. Is unraid going to finally support ARM?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.