Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Unraid

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Internal Boot - possible with more than 2 devices?

Featured Replies

Moin,

appologies if this has been answered before - I couldn't find it when searching the forums.

Is the creation of an internal boot + pool with more than 2 devices possible? Background:

I have 4 SATA SSDs in my server. So far I'm operating them as a ZFS mirror / stripe (2 vdevs with 2 devices).
If possible, I'd love to leverage this setup also for the internal boot. Having tried this via the wizard it's obviously not possible, the most that can be selected is two devices. So I'm wondering if there are any other options. I'm on 7.3.2.

Thanks a lot!

Edited by jayman0815

Solved by JorgeB

  • Community Expert
  • Solution
35 minutes ago, jayman0815 said:

Is the creation of an internal boot + pool with more than 2 devices possible?

Nope, only 1 or 2 currently.

  • Author

I see... Thanks for confirming!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.