Friday at 07:26 AM1 day Hi AllFirst time I've had a problem I haven't been able to search and fix so can I get some help please. So I noticed that my unraid wasn't copying to 2 of my drives, checked in shares and the all drives button was selected on all my shares, did some searching and someone said somewhere that sometimes unraid maybe moody and need all drive selected so went in to the all drive button but 2 drives are not there 5 and 10. Now I think this has been like this for a while. Its hopefully something simple the drives are in the array but not in the shares.If anyone can help it would be great.Thanks tower-diagnostics-20261002-1707.zip
Friday at 08:34 AM1 day Community Expert Solution Your diagnostics show that disks 5 and 10 are missing from the included-disk list in Global Share Settings. This explains why they are unavailable in your individual share settings.To include them:1. Finish any active file transfers, then stop the array.2. Open Settings → Global Share Settings.3. Set Included disk(s) to All. Clear the individual disk selections so the field displays “All.”4. Leave Excluded disk(s) set to None, then click Apply.5. Start the array and check the individual share settings again.Both disks already contain mounted filesystems and data, so no formatting is needed. Please let us know whether both disks now appear.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.