Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Here is what I found after getting the latest SickBeard (about 10 minutes ago through download links in the GitHub) on RC5. Installing did not work, there is no port conflict, folders look fine. It always says "NOT INSTALLED". I clicked "upgrade PLG" and "downgrade PLG", did not help.

I went to advanced setting, changed github from other to offcial site/master, apply change, and it seems to have worked. It installed the SB and I can access through the web interface. However, the main unraid web GUI is down- the web interface is not responding. Firefox tab circle kept spinning.

I can still access my drives, but I need to access the web GUI to setup other stuff.

Please advice. Thanks!

Jason

Did you have an older version of the plugin? If so, the config isn't updated, I'll hopefully have a fix for this soon. The options for github repo and branch are not in the config, and therefore it doesn't have a address to get the source from. This is covered on the previous page in this thread. I'll add something about it to the OP as well until the fix is in place.

Changing the github will add the options and let it work. Also renaming or deleting the old config and reinstalling the plugin works.

As for the webgui being down, we have to investigate this further as there have only been a couple incidents of this happening.

Can you please post your config options, either typing or a screenshot of the plug-in config.

If you can access sickbeard from the web interface this means sickbeard is working fine and the scripts should have finished executing. Can you also post the output of

ps aux | grep sickbeard

Thanks for the update, versions now show for SAB and SB nicely, need to bring HP and CP inline.

Also, at the bottom of SimpleFeatures we still get this on all plugins. Perhaps it's something that can also be easily changed :)

Author: Benjamin Waller; Influencer; Wojciech Walaszek. Version: 0.8.

My bad, was running an older version! One bug report is that i selected No on enabled for all plugins, reboot, they all came back online and Enabled was still on No. Selecting Yes didn't change anything.

Here are some useful screenshots for you to serve as an example perhaps for other forum users :)

CP: http://i.imgur.com/9Uurg.png

HP: http://i.imgur.com/O9pA2.png

SAB: http://i.imgur.com/wGh8B.png

SB: http://i.imgur.com/9aFXS.png

One bug report is that i selected No on enabled for all plugins, reboot, they all came back online and Enabled was still on No. Selecting Yes didn't change anything.

I confirm the issue, just noticed the same behaviour - I disabled all plugins, they all went to stopped state. I brought down the array, restarted and after reboot all plugins (I mean SABnzbd, SickBeard, CouchPotato) were in RUNNING state despite being still selected as Enable: No.

EDIT: Just noticed one more thing - even when plugins are enabled it is still possible to edit all fields. I don't know if that was intended, but most of other plugins disable fields from editing after they are Enabled.

Just a cosmetic thing (as example from SAB plugin):

Author: Benjamin Waller; Influencer; Wojciech Walaszek. Version: 0.8.  unRAID™ webGui © 2010-2011 Lime Technology LLC

Unfortunately I am a bit tight on time and couldn't track the cause of those problems but they should be fairly easy to fix.

Did you have an older version of the plugin? If so, the config isn't updated, I'll hopefully have a fix for this soon. The options for github repo and branch are not in the config, and therefore it doesn't have a address to get the source from. This is covered on the previous page in this thread. I'll add something about it to the OP as well until the fix is in place.

Changing the github will add the options and let it work. Also renaming or deleting the old config and reinstalling the plugin works.

As for the webgui being down, we have to investigate this further as there have only been a couple incidents of this happening.

Can you please post your config options, either typing or a screenshot of the plug-in config.

If you can access sickbeard from the web interface this means sickbeard is working fine and the scripts should have finished executing. Can you also post the output of

ps aux | grep sickbeard

Hey -

root@Tower:~# ps aux | grep sickbeard
root     10512  0.0  0.0      0     0 ?        Z    Jul13   0:00 [rc.sickbeard] <defunct>
nobody   10539  0.7  2.1 221380 44916 ?        Sl   Jul13   9:51 python /usr/local/sickbeard/SickBeard.py --daemon --port 8081 --datadir /mnt/disk2/usenet/SickBeard --pidfile /var/run/sickbeard/sickbeard.pid > /dev/null 2>&1
root     22574  0.0  0.0   2452   588 pts/0    S+   16:18   0:00 grep sickbeard

My web GUI is not responsive right now. How can I get to the SB config screen?

Thanks,

Jason

That is normal when first installing sickbeard. You can run the update in sickbeard and it will populate the version. This is the same with any program that uses githubs SHA-1 for its version, which includes couchpotato, sickbeard and headphones. The reason is the app uses the SHA-1 from the "git clone" command it uses to update the app, when the plug-in installs the app for the first time, it doesn't have the value.

Also, for those that have had the issue with a plug-in auto-starting on a reboot, even if the plug-in is disabled, will you please install the sickbeard plug-in from the dev branch and let me know if it fixes the issue?

Right click > Save link as

https://github.com/Influencer/UNplugged/raw/dev/sickbeard_unplugged.plg

kill pid 10512

kill 10512

Then see if you can reach the webgui

Hmm, did not seem to help...

root@Tower:~# kill 10512
root@Tower:~# ps aux |grep sickbeard
root     10512  0.0  0.0      0     0 ?        Z    Jul13   0:00 [rc.sickbeard] <defunct>
nobody   10539  0.6  2.2 222332 45860 ?        Sl   Jul13  10:40 python /usr/local/sickbeard/SickBeard.py --daemon --port 8081 --datadir /mnt/disk2/usenet/SickBeard --pidfile /var/run/sickbeard/sickbeard.pid > /dev/null 2>&1
root     24520  0.0  0.0   2452   584 pts/0    S+   20:17   0:00 grep sickbeard
root@Tower:~# kill 10512
root@Tower:~# sudo kill 10512
root@Tower:~# ps aux |grep sickbeard
nobody   10539  0.6  2.2 222332 45860 ?        Sl   Jul13  10:40 python /usr/local/sickbeard/SickBeard.py --daemon --port 8081 --datadir /mnt/disk2/usenet/SickBeard --pidfile /var/run/sickbeard/sickbeard.pid > /dev/null 2>&1
root     24523  0.0  0.0   2452   584 pts/0    S+   20:17   0:00 grep sickbeard