Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because of the new method of getting the version. Instead of looking for the version.txt that is only there after updating in app, I use git to pull the version. If Sickbeard is already installed it will not have the git HEAD because it was deleted in older versions, now I keep it so I can use git for more (possible rollback of versions in the future and such).

If you look at my previous post it explains how to get around this. If your install dir is in ram you can reboot to fix it, or delete the install dir and reinstall. If your data dir is the same as your install dir you will have to delete the install files manually.

That's because of the new method of getting the version. Instead of looking for the version.txt that is only there after updating in app, I use git to pull the version. If Sickbeard is already installed it will not have the git HEAD because it was deleted in older versions, now I keep it so I can use git for more (possible rollback of versions in the future and such).

If you look at my previous post it explains how to get around this. If your install dir is in ram you can reboot to fix it, or delete the install dir and reinstall. If your data dir is the same as your install dir you will have to delete the install files manually.

I tried the manual approach but it doesnt work. :(

Users have reported this before, I can't reproduce it.

Maybe you can pm me your exact configuration and I can try to reproduce.

How much ram do you have, the install and data dir, port, other add-ons that are running.

Does the webgui just stop responding? Post the output of

ps aux

While Sickbeard is running and webgui is not accessible. Also post output of

ps aux ¦ grep emhttp

Edit: in light of your edit, it might have been a zombie process locking up emhttp, a recent update fixed this

Just a minor bug I just noticed in Sickbeard:

The status is as following:

Even though I just updated to the newest version via the SickBeard webinterface. The plugin itself is running fine though.

This is fixed. Its official, I will only work on ONE plug-in at a time. I missed a line that needed to be changed.

Hey Influencer,

I just updated your sickbeard plugin and decided to start installing the app to RAM instead of my cache.  When SB starts it displays this message:

Unable to find your git executable - either delete your .git folder and run from source OR set git_path in your config.ini to enable updates.

Hadn't hit update so I didn't see that error. You can manually add it to the config.ini file(located in data directory), then restart sickbeard.

The option is already in the INI file, so you just have to fill it in, it'll look like this

git_path = ""

CHANGE TO

git_path = /usr/bin/git

I'll look at having the plug-in add this automatically in an upcoming update

What it does it does good, I have never been much on the all in one thing, guess I'm set in my ways though. I've been a Sab user for years, and newsgroups since it was manually downloading the heads, no index sites. And other than the infrequent added tv show, I never have use the Sickbeard interface... Or Sab for that matter. And don't use couchpotato at all. I added the plugin because of requests, lol.

It's nice, just not something I'd use.

On another topic, I need to finish setting xbmc up so I can take the other htpc offline!

I just have app tabs in FF for sab/sick/couch/head and I find that works for me. 

In theory, all in one is a good idea but nothing is fully functional.  If you have a wife or someone that just wants the basic features I guess it's a more ideal use case.  In my case the GF yells movie titles at me and waits for the XBMC notification to pop up when it's done...

Just want to thank you guys for helping me out. I'm a total newb at this and making progress. I still need some help though please.

-I have sabnzbd and sickbeard in the "plugins" folder and both icons are showing up. Now I belive they aren't actually enabled, correct? Because sabnzbd says "no" under enabled, and there is an "install" option for sickbeard.

Here is my setup.

1. I have a 160gb drive that I have designated as my cache drive. This is where I want all the uncompressing and downloading going on, once a file is completed, I would like it automatically moved either to "Shows" or "movies" on the array.

2. I get a message in red in sabnzbd that says "WARNING: Your data directory is not persistent and WILL NOT survive a reboot. Please locate Data Directory on disk for persistency"

I guess this means that I need to install it on the drive?

Now how should I enter that location for both programs?

The install directory for sabnzbd says "/usr/local/sabnzbd"

and sickbeard "/usr/local/sickbeard" ; Also the status says "not installed" for this.

Can you guys help me out with what I should do next?

Thanks so much!

Alright, I suggest leaving the install dir as /usr/local/*******.

Check the box next to Data dir/ and make it something like /mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd and /mnt/cache/apps/sickbeard

Change the ports to whatever you want, defaults will work or another port if you prefer. Just nothing under port 1000.

Runas User should be "nobody" and all other default options will be fine. Change "Enable" to Yes and click "Apply", it will automatically create the directories, install and start the apps.

Once this has been successful for both plug-ins:

Go to the "Shares" tab in the unRAID Webgui

Click on the "apps" share

Change the "Use Cache Disk" setting to "only"

Click "Apply"

This will keep your app settings on the cache disk, otherwise the mover script would move them to the array automatically.

After this is done, you can access the apps at their respective ports and configure them however you like. You can setup the categories in sab and have it move the finished downloads to your movies or shows share automatically, just make sure to point to the share and not the disk, i.e., /mnt/user/Movies instead of /mnt/disk1/Movies

You can do the same for sickbeard.

Just discovered that if you're using DHCP then loading apps to /usr/local on boot wont work.  It appears that the plugins attempt to connect to github prior to getting an IP address.  This then stalls out and the webui doesn't load.

Normally I wouldn't be using DHCP, but I am setting up a server for a friend and didn't bother setting a static.  Just thought I'd mention it.