Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a problem with htpcmanager.

I have it installed and when I try to start it, it's stuck on:

Starting HTPC Manager: sudo -u nobody python /usr/local/htpcmanager/Htpc.py --datadir /mnt/cache/.custom/apps/htpcmanager --port 9092 --pid /var/run/htpcmanager/htpcmanager.pid

When I try and just run the line above manually this is the error I get, which may be why it's freezing.

root@Tower:/boot/config/plugins# sudo -u nobody python /usr/local/htpcmanager/Htpc.py --datadir /mnt/cache/.custom/apps/htpcmanager --port 9092 --pid /var/run/htpcmanager/htpcmanager.pid
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/htpcmanager/Htpc.py", line 89, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/local/htpcmanager/Htpc.py", line 53, in main
    import modules
  File "/usr/local/htpcmanager/modules/__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
    import xbmc
  File "/usr/local/htpcmanager/modules/xbmc.py", line 3, in <module>
    from htpc.proxy import getImage
  File "/usr/local/htpcmanager/htpc/proxy.py", line 3, in <module>
    import Image, ImageEnhance
ImportError: No module named Image

Thanks!

At one time I could swear the was an ability to change branches for SickBeard. Is that still possible somehow?

I edited my .cfg file to read development branch, but it keeps installing the master branch.

The plugin page tells me I can update to  d61c88a1272adaa60c39663da3d659a333c88413, which is the dev branch current snapshot, but when I press update it doesn't do it.

It should still be able to, I haven't messed with it so something could have introduced a bug in it. I'll look at that tonight after looking at the htpc manager issue.

Speaking of that issue, it sounds like a module is missing from the install. If so it'll be an issue on the apps end, but ill still check into it.

CherryPY going crazy on me randomly, after 2 days of uptime. It is reporting i have 3.2.0rc1, 3.2.2 and 3.2.0 installed?

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

File "/mnt/user/Services/SABnzbd/Install/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 618, in respond
  File "/mnt/user/Services/SABnzbd/Install/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
  File "/mnt/user/Services/SABnzbd/Install/sabnzbd/interface.py", line 281, in index
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1259, in __init__
    self._compile(source, file, compilerSettings=compilerSettings)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1546, in _compile
    self._fileMtime = os.path.getmtime(file)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/genericpath.py", line 54, in getmtime
    return os.stat(filename).st_mtime
OSError: [Errno 107] Transport endpoint is not connected: '/mnt/user/Services/SABnzbd/Install/interfaces/Plush/templates/main.tmpl'

Plugins then appear to not be installed in the unraid web interface.

I am running MySQL and Simplefeatures Webserver apart from SAB, SB, CP and HP.

It might be my server, as im getting a 500 error on everything. I have a cache-only share setup as Services running on rc6-test2. I wonder if the mover broke everything?

Starting HTPC Manager: sudo -u nobody python /usr/local/htpcmanager/Htpc.py --datadir /mnt/cache/.custom/apps/htpcmanager --port 9092 --pid /var/run/htpcmanager/htpcmanager.pid

When I try and just run the line above manually this is the error I get, which may be why it's freezing.

root@Tower:/boot/config/plugins# sudo -u nobody python /usr/local/htpcmanager/Htpc.py --datadir /mnt/cache/.custom/apps/htpcmanager --port 9092 --pid /var/run/htpcmanager/htpcmanager.pid
    main()
    import modules
    import xbmc

Thanks!

Any help on this one?  Much appreciated, thanks!

Have a new Unraid tower with Plus licence. Streams everything well and I think I have the cache drive correctly set now. Getting the error message below when attempting to install the Influencer package. As a point of reference, I was able to install SABNzbd through the pkg manager system in Unraid. The pkg manager downloaded/installed a bunch of other tools and I got the same message from the Influencer package following this.

I am relatively inexperienced with Ubuntu but have gotten this far with the tower and run XBMC on my Ubuntu HTPC.

When installing the tar.gz from github, using installplg from the command line on the tower I get the following error message.

installing plugin: Influencer-UNplugged-f67ad4a.tar.gz

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): /boot/config/plugins/Influencer-UNplugged-f67ad4a.tar.gz:1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

xml parse error

Thanks guys

main()
    import modules
    import xbmc

Thanks!

Any help on this one?  Much appreciated, thanks!

Same problem here.

kobayashi, you can either do as spylex suggested or when you go to the git page scroll down until you see "Downloads" and right click-save as from there. You cannot save the file from the top where it shows the latest commits, that is a link that takes you to another html page, which is the reason your getting those errors, you saved the html page instead of the plug-in.

Dannycorker and Supasin: Two things;

1) You MUST navigate into the install directory before running the command or else it will start but cherrypy will have errors, I believe this is a limitation of Mako.

2) The error your seeing is most likely due to a change made in the repo which removed PIL(Python Image Library). There was another push the next day adding the library back which will most likely fix the issue for you, BUT there is another bug introduced in the repo that makes HTPC Manager error out if you define a pid with the --pid argument, which the plug-in must do in order to work correctly. I'm working on sending a pull request, hopefully mbw will accept it and we can be on our way!

Sickbeard craps out again:

I have no problem getting sickbeard to work after installing - but when I shutdown the tower, it always upgrades and then it no longer works.

What do I do to fix this?  I'm surely not alone in this.

I don't want to lose my configuration and I have no idea why it upgrades.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I'm not sure I know exactly what your saying.

First, lets get some details. Can you attach a copy of your sickbeard config found at /boot/config/plugins/sickbeard/sickbeard.cfg .

When you say you have no problem getting it to work after installing, how are you installing? And on reboot, unless sickbeard is installed to disk, it will always update as its downloading sickbeard again. If you manually install from the plug-in config page, it is doing the exact same thing.

CherryPY going crazy on me randomly, after 2 days of uptime. It is reporting i have 3.2.0rc1, 3.2.2 and 3.2.0 installed?

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

File "/mnt/user/Services/SABnzbd/Install/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 618, in respond
  File "/mnt/user/Services/SABnzbd/Install/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
  File "/mnt/user/Services/SABnzbd/Install/sabnzbd/interface.py", line 281, in index
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1259, in __init__
    self._compile(source, file, compilerSettings=compilerSettings)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1546, in _compile
    self._fileMtime = os.path.getmtime(file)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/genericpath.py", line 54, in getmtime
    return os.stat(filename).st_mtime
OSError: [Errno 107] Transport endpoint is not connected: '/mnt/user/Services/SABnzbd/Install/interfaces/Plush/templates/main.tmpl'

Plugins then appear to not be installed in the unraid web interface.

I am running MySQL and Simplefeatures Webserver apart from SAB, SB, CP and HP.

It might be my server, as im getting a 500 error on everything. I have a cache-only share setup as Services running on rc6-test2. I wonder if the mover broke everything?

It seems possible, looks like the file doesn't exist where it expects it. Sorry I missed this post!

Influencer,

here is a copy of my config file for sickbeard:

# SickBeard configuration:

SERVICE="enable"

INSTALLDIR="/usr/local/sickbeard"

DATADIR="/mnt/disk1/nzb"

RUNAS="root"

PLG_STORAGESIZE="no"

PLG_DATACHECK="no"

INSTALLURL="https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard"

BRANCH="master"

PORT="8081"

I have the plugin installed in the flash - config/plugins/sickbeard

maybe I have it installed in the wrong directory??

I'm interested in your comment of why it updates...

I hit post too fast...

When you say you have no problem getting it to work after installing, how are you installing?

....  I install the plugin to the "config/plugins" directory, then I telnet in and do the Installplg command...

on reboot, unless sickbeard is installed to disk, it will always update as its downloading sickbeard again.

... You saw my config file... is it wrong?

If you manually install from the plug-in config page, it is doing the exact same thing.

...  ??

When you reboot, the sickbeard plugin doesn't install? Or does it not install and the server hangs on starting?

Your config looks fine, but the data_check line should not exist anymore with the latest version. Have you updated to the latest plug-in and tried?

EDIT: Nevermind, I haven't moved the change that removes the data check line to master yet. There might be a change causing the plug-in not to work anymore, I haven't rebooted recently to know. I'll reboot as soon as I get home tomorrow(family watching stuff on the server now).

/usr/lib/libz.so.1: no version information available (required by git)

Then when starting Sickbeard, it appears to start... goes to the last line and it shows  1234 OK

and then does not return to prompt.

Couchpotato works, SABNzb works, but Sickbeard is DOA - but in the Settings menu of Unraid, it says

SickBeard

Status:  RUNNING with version: couldn't determine the SickBeard version

Installed from master branch of https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard site

Storage memory usage: install directory: 12M, data directory: 65G

Your data will persist after a reboot

Plug-in Version: 2.2

...etc