Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

Go to the Manage Tab and select mass update.

In the first column, Edit, put a checkmark and then scroll all the way down and click on Edit Selected.

Now you can edit the root directory for where all the shows should be saved to.

thanks. now I have start to download a file to test but it was not processed at the end of the download. do I need to ave a script running in sab to tell sickbeard it has finished downloading? I have just noticed that all files downloaded are being set to 0666 permissions but the folders are 0777. that does not appear to be normal to me and Sickbeard is not even looking in the downloads folder for files

ok, did a manual process and it worked for show I already had in the download folder. I downloaded another episode to test and I got the attached error in SAB

sab.jpg.c33d4f6fef7da41522cda030bc67cace.jpg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm unable to get Couchpotato or Sickbeard to start.  I've attached the syslog. 

Here are screen shots fo both config screens.

YWyF1R4.jpg

dcWxXJp.jpg

I've tried multiple installs.  Anyone have any ideas as to what the issue is?

My unRAID box was upgraded from the latest version of 4 to the latest version of 5.

syslog.txt

Hello,

I just installed the Couch Potato unplugged plugin and according to the settings page it says it is running. But I cannot access the web page of Couch Potato.

What can it be?

(see attachment)

Have you tried a different port? Do all the rest of the apps work?

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Hello,

I just installed the Couch Potato unplugged plugin and according to the settings page it says it is running. But I cannot access the web page of Couch Potato.

What can it be?

(see attachment)

Have you tried a different port? Do all the rest of the apps work?

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

I tried other ports yes. And I don't have that many apps on my Unraid server. Just Sabnzbd and it works fine.

Hello,

Forgive me as I'm not sure where to post this but I am trying to stop my array and I cannot unmount my cache because Sickbeard is using the cache drive.  I cannot seem to kill it either using kill PID command.  I am using v5 rc 12 of Unraid and several plugins i.e ITunes, Sabnzb+, Sickbeard, Couchpotato and Transmission. 

I've been successfully using the plugins for months without issue so this is not a new install issue.

Thanks,

Valens

Syslog_unmount.txt

Hello,

Forgive me as I'm not sure where to post this but I am trying to stop my array and I cannot unmount my cache because Sickbeard is using the cache drive.  I cannot seem to kill it either using kill PID command.  I am using v5 rc 12 of Unraid and several plugins i.e ITunes, Sabnzb+, Sickbeard, Couchpotato and Transmission. 

I've been successfully using the plugins for months without issue so this is not a new install issue.

Thanks,

Valens

The last-resort way to exit SB would be to issue a 'killall python' command, but then any python process will shut down as well.

Are you certain its SB, however?  If you issue a '/etc/rc.d/rc.sickbeard stop', will it shut down properly? 

Hello,

Thanks,

Valens

The last-resort way to exit SB would be to issue a 'killall python' command, but then any python process will shut down as well.

Are you certain its SB, however?  If you issue a '/etc/rc.d/rc.sickbeard stop', will it shut down properly?

Additionally, why are you still running an RC of 5.0? It is recommended you move to 5.0.5 final. This will help ensure that any issues you encounter are "current" and not something that may have been addressed by a later RC, or the 5 maintenance releases to date.

I think i'm going crazy.

I have now spent hours trying to get Transmission to work.

All I get is this when i'm trying to get it to start.

idwy.jpg

Please help! I'm almost out of hair.

My settings.json :

{
    "alt-speed-down": 50, 
    "alt-speed-enabled": false, 
    "alt-speed-time-begin": 540, 
    "alt-speed-time-day": 127, 
    "alt-speed-time-enabled": false, 
    "alt-speed-time-end": 1020, 
    "alt-speed-up": 50, 
    "bind-address-ipv4": "0.0.0.0", 
    "bind-address-ipv6": "::", 
    "blocklist-enabled": false, 
    "blocklist-url": "http://www.example.com/blocklist", 
    "cache-size-mb": 4, 
    "dht-enabled": true, 
    "download-dir": "/mnt/user/Downloads", 
    "download-queue-enabled": true, 
    "download-queue-size": 5, 
    "encryption": 1, 
    "idle-seeding-limit": 30, 
    "idle-seeding-limit-enabled": false, 
    "incomplete-dir": "//Downloads", 
    "incomplete-dir-enabled": false, 
    "lpd-enabled": false, 
    "message-level": 2, 
    "peer-congestion-algorithm": "", 
    "peer-limit-global": 240, 
    "peer-limit-per-torrent": 60, 
    "peer-port": 51413, 
    "peer-port-random-high": 65535, 
    "peer-port-random-low": 49152, 
    "peer-port-random-on-start": false, 
    "peer-socket-tos": "default", 
    "pex-enabled": true, 
    "pidfile": "/var/run/transmission/transmission.pid", 
    "port-forwarding-enabled": true, 
    "preallocation": 1, 
    "prefetch-enabled": 1, 
    "queue-stalled-enabled": true, 
    "queue-stalled-minutes": 30, 
    "ratio-limit": 2, 
    "ratio-limit-enabled": false, 
    "rename-partial-files": true, 
    "rpc-authentication-required": false, 
    "rpc-bind-address": "0.0.0.0", 
    "rpc-enabled": true, 
    "rpc-password": "{5ab50821078362b5cd3940ab97bd75d3a8d30755UVuy99rX", 
    "rpc-port": 9091, 
    "rpc-url": "/transmission/", 
    "rpc-username": "", 
    "rpc-whitelist": "127.0.0.1", 
    "rpc-whitelist-enabled": false, 
    "scrape-paused-torrents-enabled": true, 
    "script-torrent-done-enabled": false, 
    "script-torrent-done-filename": "", 
    "seed-queue-enabled": false, 
    "seed-queue-size": 10, 
    "speed-limit-down": 100, 
    "speed-limit-down-enabled": false, 
    "speed-limit-up": 100, 
    "speed-limit-up-enabled": false, 
    "start-added-torrents": true, 
    "trash-original-torrent-files": false, 
    "umask": 18, 
    "upload-slots-per-torrent": 14, 
    "utp-enabled": true,
}

it probably has something to do with not having write permission to /var/run/transmission so the plugin can not create the .pid file in there.

How do I check/fix that?

log into your unraid server, go to /var/run and run command "chmod 777 transmission" which is full permissions and see if the problem is fixed. 

Hello,

Thanks,

Valens

Additionally, why are you still running an RC of 5.0? It is recommended you move to 5.0.5 final. This will help ensure that any issues you encounter are "current" and not something that may have been addressed by a later RC, or the 5 maintenance releases to date.

Thanks guys.  I ended up using the killall -9 python and then restarted my server and went through a parity check.

I figured out it was python by querying which PIDs were holding up the cache drive and then querying which process corresponded to which PID (found the command in teh forum).  The one I could not kill was SB.

I was still running an RC because everything was working fine and you know if it is not broken don't fix it :) 

Sadly I think something is broken and now my appdata (and plugins directories) are now located on 2 of my data disks and my cache.  And they don't start because they can't find the plugin files like the SaB directory, etc.  The files do exist but they are on one of the disks.

I want to start from scratch with my appdata share again but what is the best way to proceed?

1) Is there an uninstall plg command?

2) What is the safe way to get rid of the appdata share? Is there a process detailed somewhere on how to do this  ie. disable the share, delete the app data directory from all drives and then create a new share

I was figuring to get all the plugins working again and then upgrade the Unraid OS version to 5.0.5.  Thoughts? suggestions?

I appreciate the help.

I attached a screen shot of what my appdata looks like on the different drives.  I think the cache drive has only 3 apps because I tried to reinstall it from the webGui.

Screen_Shot_2014-04-17_at_9_59.jpg.82e691186669965d151867b3bd8ae3d9.jpg

vdsilva,

Delete the appdata folder from all drives. Then if you go to the share settings page, it will say that the share is empty. After it's empty, you can delete the share if you want, but unless you want to have a different share name, just set it to Use cache: Only. This will prevent it from getting moved to other drives. Then setup your apps again.

it probably has something to do with not having write permission to /var/run/transmission so the plugin can not create the .pid file in there.

How do I check/fix that?

log into your unraid server, go to /var/run and run command "chmod 777 transmission" which is full permissions and see if the problem is fixed.

It did not fix the problem  :(

vdsilva,

Delete the appdata folder from all drives. Then if you go to the share settings page, it will say that the share is empty. After it's empty, you can delete the share if you want, but unless you want to have a different share name, just set it to Use cache: Only. This will prevent it from getting moved to other drives. Then setup your apps again.

Thanks trurl.

I kind of started doing this already but it is nice to have confirmation. 

vdsilva,

So I've deleted all the other directories for the other plugins but I cannot delete the transmission directory.  I connect via samba to the appdata share and when I delete the directory I get a warning (Mac OSx) stating that I can't delete the files because I don't have permission.  I am connecting as a guest which is probably the problem.  Can someone suggest another method to try and delete the transmission directory?  I can telnet in but am unsure of the command syntax.

Thanks!

vdsilva,

So I've deleted all the other directories for the other plugins but I cannot delete the transmission directory.  I connect via samba to the appdata share and when I delete the directory I get a warning (Mac OSx) stating that I can't delete the files because I don't have permission.  I am connecting as a guest which is probably the problem.  Can someone suggest another method to try and delete the transmission directory?  I can telnet in but am unsure of the command syntax.

Thanks!

From telnet just run Midnight Commander:

mc

It will give you a 2-panel "file explorer".

Hello,

I just recently upgraded from 5.0rc12a to version 5.0.5.  Before my upgrade I had the following installed and running on my Unraid server cache drive.

• Sab
  • Sickbread
  • Couchpotato
  • Transmission
  • Itunes Server
  • Cache_dirs

Are there any special instructions or change in recommended config (different cache dirs, etc) when migrating to 5.0.5 or can I just enable them from the web Gui?  I have set mine up following the typical \mnt\cache\appdata\PluginName, etc.

2 more questions:

What user to people run their apps as in the Unraid webGui?  root or nobody?

If I wanted to uninstall one of the apps to start fresh how would I do that? 

Thanks