Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

Hello,

I just recently upgraded from 5.0rc12a to version 5.0.5.  Before my upgrade I had the following installed and running on my Unraid server cache drive.

• Sab
  • Sickbread
  • Couchpotato
  • Transmission
  • Itunes Server
  • Cache_dirs

Are there any special instructions or change in recommended config (different cache dirs, etc) when migrating to 5.0.5 or can I just enable them from the web Gui?  I have set mine up following the typical \mnt\cache\appdata\PluginName, etc.

2 more questions:

What user to people run their apps as in the Unraid webGui?  root or nobody?

If I wanted to uninstall one of the apps to start fresh how would I do that? 

Thanks

nobody

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I'm running into a folder rights issue with Sabnzbd+ and I can't seem to find a solution in the thread. 

I'm getting Post Process aborted messages because Sab can't create the final folder.  I attached a picture of my Folders config page and i set the permissions to 777 for the completed folder.  I am running Sabnzbd+ as user nobody.

My incomplete folder is set to /Downloads/incomplete

I was troubleshooting this problem so I set the complete folders path to the full path from /mnt/cache/etc..... but it did not work when the path was relative to the default base folder i.e. /Downloads/complete

Thanks.

screen-capture-5.png.84e9c4db1167aafdf62c5fd0621720bb.png

Hi,

I'm running into a folder rights issue with Sabnzbd+ and I can't seem to find a solution in the thread. 

I'm getting Post Process aborted messages because Sab can't create the final folder.  I attached a picture of my Folders config page and i set the permissions to 777 for the completed folder.  I am running Sabnzbd+ as user nobody.

My incomplete folder is set to /Downloads/incomplete

I was troubleshooting this problem so I set the complete folders path to the full path from /mnt/cache/etc..... but it did not work when the path was relative to the default base folder i.e. /Downloads/complete

Thanks.

Should perhaps simplify the structure and specify the path explicitly, such as:

Incomplete folder: /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/Downloads/Incomplete

Complete folder:  /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/Downloads/Complete

Don't forget to make "appdata" a cache only share or use ".appdata" instead.  Be sure your queue is empty before changing the incomplete folder path.  Also be mindful when using caps.  "Download" and "download" in Linux are not the same.  Are you using a script for post processing?  Looks like you also need to update some things in the plug-in GUI as the default path is /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/Downloads".

Disable the plugins in the webgui, delete the data directories as configured within the plugin, delete the corresponding directories under /boot/config/plugins (i.e., the directories I'm seeing are sabnzbd, couchpotato_v2, etc.), and a reboot should put you back to normal.

I'm suddenly getting the following error when running transmission:

May 2 22:31:45 Tower transmission-daemon[20953]: tr_crypto error:24064064:random number generator:SSLEAY_RAND_BYTES:PRNG not seeded (crypto.c:113)
May 2 22:32:16 Tower last message repeated 240000 times
May 2 22:33:17 Tower last message repeated 490000 times
May 2 22:34:18 Tower last message repeated 497347 times
May 2 22:35:19 Tower last message repeated 492653 times
May 2 22:36:20 Tower last message repeated 482863 times
May 2 22:37:21 Tower last message repeated 497137 times

Has anyone seen this before or have any idea how to fix it?

(Crossposted..)

I've got headphones installed, have "Move downloads to Destination Folder" on, and "Download Scan Interval" set to 5 minutes, but downloads do not get moved, and there are no entries in the log to indicate it has been attempted.

I did double check my download and destination paths, both are valid (I've copied the foldernames, and pasted them on the tail end of a cd in console). Version says "0457c3c30e5879402c9dc63daf1be396fccf5275"

Looks like post processing is not running at all - any ideas what is up?

After a recent reboot i foudn Maraschino no longer loads. After some investigating it appears that it has a missing library.  I added libffi-3.0.10-i486.txz to the files list and got it workign again, in case anyone else has this issue.

Appreciate it! I rebooted and tried to install pip but found out that it couldnt load libffi, saw your post and installed it! I got it from http://pkgs.org/slackware-13.37/slacky-i486/libffi-3.0.11-i486-1sl.txz.html

it probably has something to do with not having write permission to /var/run/transmission so the plugin can not create the .pid file in there.

How do I check/fix that?

log into your unraid server, go to /var/run and run command "chmod 777 transmission" which is full permissions and see if the problem is fixed.

It did not fix the problem  :(

I deleted everything related to Transmission and reinstalled everything and finally got it to work.

Just to find out that Transmission 2.42 is banned on my tracker due to some problems with bad stats being sent to the tracker from the client.

Apparently it all comes down to the synology download station that is based on Transmission 2.42

This really sucks!

What's my options here really?

Hello all,

I installed unRAID on my server this week. Now I'm trying to install some plugins which all work except the Unplugged CouchPotato v2.

I've changed the Install Directory to "/mnt/disk1/Apps/CouchPotato". I've done that because I want it to keep the settings during reboots. (At the moment my setup is 1 parity drive and 1 disk, I do not own a Cache disk). When I try to start my Array it is stuck, with the following line in the logs:

sudo:     root : TTY=console ; PWD=/tmp ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/python /mnt/disk1/Apps/CouchPotato/CouchPotato.py --daemon --config_file /boot/config/plugins/couchpotato_v2/settings.conf --pid_file /var/run/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato_v2.pid

What I've tried to do to fix this is starting the plugin after I've started the Array but that gave the same line in the logs.

I've also tried to reinstall the plugin but that didnt work.

However CouchPotato does work when I use the default install location (on the flash disk) but I dont want that, as I stated earlier.

Someone can help me with this problem?

I have attached a screenshot of my settings in the attachments.

Settings_couchpotato.PNG.bdece9ec7d29a39e1b27cf671aaf93aa.PNG

Your screenshot is wrong. You need to also set the data directory path (you currently have it set to "yes") and port (this should be a number like 8088). I don't know what else to suggest because I don't use this plugin. There are plenty of examples on the thread for you.

What other addons do you have installed?

Attach a syslog

Has anyone gotten Sab to work w/ the 6.x betas?  Sab won't startup, nor will it install.  I forget the console error, I can check tonight.  Just wondering if anyone has tried.

Thanks!

it won't work. 6.x requires 64 bit plugins. There might be a few out there but must people are using VMs to run the apps instead if a plugin.

Your screenshot is wrong. You need to also set the data directory path (you currently have it set to "yes") and port (this should be a number like 8088). I don't know what else to suggest because I don't use this plugin. There are plenty of examples on the thread for you.

What other addons do you have installed?

Attach a syslog

At the moment I have kind a few plugins installed

• Dynamix WebGUI with its additional addons
  • All Influencer plugins (not yet configured so they're only installed not activated)

However this problem occurred when I only had 2 plugins installed -> SABnzbd and Couchpotato.

The data directory path ("yes") was set to that value automatically. (I changed Data Directory to "/mnt/disk1/Apps/CouchPotato" after that it automatically changed Install Directory to the value that was in Data Directory and changed the value of Data Directory to "yes".)

Besides that I didnt have any problems with the port when it was installed on my flash drive.

I've attached a syslog. And I'm on version 5.0.5 Basic.

And I didnt find any threads with the same problem that I have :(

Thanks for the reply

syslog-20140507-183541.zip

The data directory path ("yes") was set to that value automatically. (I changed Data Directory to "/mnt/disk1/Apps/CouchPotato" after that it automatically changed Install Directory to the value that was in Data Directory and changed the value of Data Directory to "yes".)

Besides that I didnt have any problems with the port when it was installed on my flash drive.

Thanks for the reply

Put your flash drive in your PC and run checkdisk on it. From syslog:

May  7 18:28:43 NAS-Server kernel: FAT-fs (sda): Volume was not properly unmounted. Some data may be corrupt. Please run fsck.

I think there must be some problem with the configuration file for CP, maybe because your flash drive is corrupt. You might try deleting it so it gets recreated after you fix your flash drive.

Hello all,

I installed unRAID on my server this week. Now I'm trying to install some plugins which all work except the Unplugged CouchPotato v2.

I've changed the Install Directory to "/mnt/disk1/Apps/CouchPotato". I've done that because I want it to keep the settings during reboots. (At the moment my setup is 1 parity drive and 1 disk, I do not own a Cache disk). When I try to start my Array it is stuck, with the following line in the logs:

sudo:     root : TTY=console ; PWD=/tmp ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/python /mnt/disk1/Apps/CouchPotato/CouchPotato.py --daemon --config_file /boot/config/plugins/couchpotato_v2/settings.conf --pid_file /var/run/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato_v2.pid

What I've tried to do to fix this is starting the plugin after I've started the Array but that gave the same line in the logs.

However CouchPotato does work when I use the default install location (on the flash disk) but I dont want that, as I stated earlier.

Clear our your current couchpotato install and use the plugin from here.

https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/Unraid5?files=1

Much more updated, who knows it might just work without much tinkering.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply

Put your flash drive in your PC and run checkdisk on it. From syslog:

May  7 18:28:43 NAS-Server kernel: FAT-fs (sda): Volume was not properly unmounted. Some data may be corrupt. Please run fsck.

I think there must be some problem with the configuration file for CP, maybe because your flash drive is corrupt. You might try deleting it so it gets recreated after you fix your flash drive.

Thanks a lot!

I think it was indeed my flash drive. It suddenly installed and started correctly after I ran checkdisk on my flash drive and deleting the config files for CP.

Hello all,

Clear our your current couchpotato install and use the plugin from here.

https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/Unraid5?files=1

Much more updated, who knows it might just work without much tinkering.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ah, good to hear there is an updated version of it.

I will try it out for sure. Thanks a lot!

Hey guys need some help Have been running sickbeard and sab for over a year. Everything was fine. Today I came home from being away for the weekend and my 320gig cache drive is somehow 100% full and nothing could be downloaded.

Can someone help me out with this? I have no idea what's going on. Could it be something with the mover not moving files and deleting them afterwards? I don't know, really not an unraid expert, everything was just running finr for over a year!

Hey guys need some help Have been running sickbeard and sab for over a year. Everything was fine. Today I came home from being away for the weekend and my 320gig cache drive is somehow 100% full and nothing could be downloaded.

Can someone help me out with this? I have no idea what's going on. Could it be something with the mover not moving files and deleting them afterwards? I don't know, really not an unraid expert, everything was just running finr for over a year!

What is the cache drive full of exactly? Are any of your array drives full?

Has anyone gotten Sab to work w/ the 6.x betas?  Sab won't startup, nor will it install.  I forget the console error, I can check tonight.  Just wondering if anyone has tried.

Thanks!

it won't work. 6.x requires 64 bit plugins. There might be a few out there but must people are using VMs to run the apps instead if a plugin.

Go to my thread [PhAzE] and get the Unraid 6 plugin I made for sab. Works just fine on 6.x.

No matter what i do i cant get Mylar to run properly with OpenVPN Client...Sabnzbd works, Sickbeard works, but as soon as i load Mylar weird crap starts to happen, my OpenVPN stops loading, then if i force install Open VPN Client via command line i cant get Mylar to install via the UI, it just quickly says its installing, if i try upgrading PLG it says something about failing to parse the XML.

I suspect it has something to do with OpenSSL because i randomly get errors that it cant run libssl, i think thats the filename atleast.

After further review, Mylar doesnt seem to want to work.  if i try to search for a comic and add it, it just displays the page that its adding it with a broken image link, and my entire system crashes and i cant access the standard UnRaid UI it just says it cant be accessed.  If i reload the Mylar page i get the following

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/mylar/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 645, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/usr/local/mylar/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 188, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/mylar/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 29, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/mylar/mylar/webserve.py", line 79, in home
    totalissues = comic['Total'] + annualcount
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'int'

The only way to get my Unraid box to work again is to delete the mylar plg and its created directory and reboot.  My sabnzbd and sickbeard still appear to be functioning when its in its broken state, but Mylar and unraid pages cant be accessed.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having issues with the Sabnzdb plugin, I have set this up etc..check that my servers are all connecting OK, but when I try to add a NZB file to check everything works ok I am getting a load of errors and the file does not upload?

The error I am getting is :-

v[25/May/2014:12:38:46] HTTP Traceback (most recent call last): File "/boot/config/plugins/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond response.body = self.handler() File "/boot/config/plugins/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__ self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs) File "/boot/config/plugins/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__ return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs) File "/boot/config/plugins/sabnzbd/interface.py", line 413, in tapi return api_handler(kwargs) File "/boot/config/plugins/sabnzbd/api.py", line 101, in api_handler response = _api_table.get(mode, _api_undefined)(name, output, kwargs) File "/boot/config/plugins/sabnzbd/api.py", line 317, in _api_addfile size = len(name.value) TypeError: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()

Any ideas?