Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What should it be?  All of my media is kept in a share directory called Media which has sub folders; Movies, Music, TV etc

/mnt/user/Movies or?

\\Tower\Media

/mnt/user/Movies is a share called Movies and is not in the Media share, which is /mnt/user/Media. Probably what you want is /mnt/user/Media/Movies, that is, if you want it to write directly to the Movies subfolder of your Media share.

\\Tower\Media is a Windows path to your Media share. Since the plugin is not running on Windows that would not make any sense.

What should it be?  All of my media is kept in a share directory called Media which has sub folders; Movies, Music, TV etc

/mnt/user/Movies or?

\\Tower\Media

There is no one correct answer, its where ever you want it on your array.  You can make a new user share called "appdata" and not share it via SMB.  That path would be /mnt/user/appdata.  Or you can put it directly on a disk at /mnt/disk1/appdata.

I noticed that after installing a few unplugged plugins the settings page becomes all unaligned due to the pixel sizes.  Any chance someone could update the images being pulled from github to images with 48 pixel in HEIGHT?  That would line everything up nice.  Not a huge deal, but also an easy fix.

i'm having issues stopping sabnzbd to upgrade the latest RC. neither 'shutdown' from within sabnzbd or stopping from unraid gui doesn't seem to be doing anything.. any ideas?

There was an issue with RC1 related to shutdown, which is probably what you're on. I did a "killall python" to get it shutdown, but I made sure no other python processes were running.

I've been having a problem with Couchpotato for the last few days. I got a notification that it has updated and now when I try to connect to the console I can't. Restarting the plugin and server makes no difference. Sab and sick beard are still working fine though.

I did install PlexConnect the other day but I don't know if that was related.

I've been having a problem with Couchpotato for the last few days. I got a notification that it has updated and now when I try to connect to the console I can't. Restarting the plugin and server makes no difference. Sab and sick beard are still working fine though.

I did install PlexConnect the other day but I don't know if that was related.

I had this happen to me shortly after getting my system up and running a month ago and my system rebooted. Turned out my problem had to do with CP modifying the config file and annotating the port number from "8083", which it was originally set to, to "80838083". I ran across a post where it happened to someone else. All I did was open the config file in wordpad and change the port back to 8083 and it worked. Not sure if this is what is occuring to you, but might be worth a look if you have't checked already.

I'm having a problem with Couch potato after an update.  I can access it from the URL, but when it tries to add a movie to SABNZBD, I get the following error in CP logs:

ERROR [.core.downloaders.sabnzbd] Error getting data from SABNZBd: expect one parameter

ERROR [.core.downloaders.sabnzbd] Error getting data from SABNZBd: {}

I have tried the update plg, and downgrade plg, and that doesn't seem to change anything (I only did  a restart from the plugin if that matters, not sure if I need to run installplg from the command line?).  I can click on the test sabnzb button, and it is able to connect, an since it was working previously I don't think it's a config issue.  This is on unraid 5.0.5, SABnzbdand shows a version of .7.16, and CP shows a version of b19f98ef5b7e0c57c4379d04ddb08a53ab5a0241 (3/15/2014 12:35:28 PM) which is when it stopped working, so I'm assuming a CP update broke this, I'm just not sure how to fix it.  Sickbeard still seems to work fine.

<FILE Name="/boot/packages/unrar-5.0.14-i486-1cf.txz" Run="upgradepkg --install-new">

<URL>--no-check-certificate http://dl.bintray.com/darkside401/unrar5-unraid/unrar-5.0.14-i486-1cf.txz</URL>

<MD5>0e93fb29caab9db35d3ebfbf455ffc50</MD5>

</FILE>

that worked unrar says its version 5.01 tried to unrar a rar5 archive and it says "no files to extract" windows winrar5 does see the files and does extract it correct. Any ideas ?

edit: ran the command again and now its working

Why isn't Couchpotato running the most current version? How often does Influencer update the app?

They are about to add 3D support on the main Github branch and I don't want to be left behind.

Updating CP inside the app just bricks it. I have to do a clean install. CP will still be running but it will not load the UI at all after attempting to update within the app.

everything has been working great for a year or so but i have been having issue where sickbeard will not more files, it just shows an error "unable to move file" i checked the file permissions and they are all over the place. Sab does not seem to be setting them to 777 as i have told it to. I reset the permissions to 777 manually and rebooted my box but then sickbeard would not start(nable to create pid), I reinstalled sickbeard and I am having the same issue/s

Starting SickBeard: sudo -u nobody python /usr/local/sickbeard/SickBeard.py --daemon --port 8081 --datadir /mnt/disk1/unraid_files/sickbeard --pidfile /var/run/sickbeard/sickbeard.pid > /dev/null 2>&1

1234567891011sickbeard.pid not created for some reason... OK

any one have any ideas?

Why isn't Couchpotato running the most current version? How often does Influencer update the app?

They are about to add 3D support on the main Github branch and I don't want to be left behind.

Updating CP inside the app just bricks it. I have to do a clean install. CP will still be running but it will not load the UI at all after attempting to update within the app.

Hmm, I'm using his plugin and it has always updated fine. I really don't understand why is cp so unstable on unraid for some people. Is it the fault of the plugin or cp itself?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Never mind, solved it.

Turned out that the couchpotato_v2.cfg file had become corrupted somehow.

Instead of the following 2 lines:

INSTALLURL="https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer"

BRANCH="master"

I suddenly had:

INSTALLURL="master"

BRANCH=""

I've seen something similar happen to the config for these plugins before. It seems to write the value for each setting into the setting above the setting it should be written into sometimes. I have NO idea why that happens, or how, but it does.

Just had this problem.  After rebooting, the array would not start because of CouchPotato.  Found this thread and sure enough INSTALLURL and BRANCH had somehow become corrupted in couchpotato_v2.cfg.

Hi Guys,

I hope this topic is still 'alive', I have a question...

This weekend I installed SABnzbd with this guide: http://lime-technology.com/wiki/index.php/Setting_Up_SABnzbd,_SickBeard,_and_CouchPotoato

However when trying to start the sab-service I get the following message:

Sorry, requires Python module sqlite3

Try: apt-get install python-pysqlite2

I'm using the current stable 5.0.5-version of unRAID

Any idea's of what might went wrong and how to solve it ? I'm not an advanced user ;-)

Hi Guys,

I hope this topic is still 'alive', I have a question...

This weekend I installed SABnzbd with this guide: http://lime-technology.com/wiki/index.php/Setting_Up_SABnzbd,_SickBeard,_and_CouchPotoato

However when trying to start the sab-service I get the following message:

Sorry, requires Python module sqlite3

Try: apt-get install python-pysqlite2

I'm using the current stable 5.0.5-version of unRAID

Any idea's of what might went wrong and how to solve it ? I'm not an advanced user ;-)

Have you rebooted the server since you downloaded the plugins? Its an easy way to ensure they are installing correctly.

Have you rebooted the server since you downloaded the plugins? Its an easy way to ensure they are installing correctly.

Yep, I rebooted after placing the plugin-files in the correct folders (took a while) and rebooted again after putting in the correct settings to my cache-drive (and I got the error). Everytime I 'start' the plugin it ends up as stopped with the error in the log-field under the settings...

Yep, I rebooted after placing the plugin-files in the correct folders (took a while) and rebooted again after putting in the correct settings to my cache-drive (and I got the error). Everytime I 'start' the plugin it ends up as stopped with the error in the log-field under the settings...

Post a complete syslog