Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mar 24 04:40:01 Tower syslogd 1.4.1: restart.

Mar 24 06:52:35 Tower kernel: mdcmd (46): spindown 1

Mar 24 06:52:36 Tower kernel: mdcmd (47): spindown 3

Mar 24 07:07:57 Tower kernel: mdcmd (48): spindown 2

Mar 24 18:48:34 Tower sudo:    root : TTY=console ; PWD=/ ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/python -OO /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/SABnzbd.py -d -s 0.0.0.0:8081 --config-file /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd --pid /var/run/sabnzbd/ > /dev/null 2>&1

Does this help?

Mar 24 04:40:01 Tower syslogd 1.4.1: restart.

Mar 24 06:52:35 Tower kernel: mdcmd (46): spindown 1

Mar 24 06:52:36 Tower kernel: mdcmd (47): spindown 3

Mar 24 07:07:57 Tower kernel: mdcmd (48): spindown 2

Mar 24 18:48:34 Tower sudo:    root : TTY=console ; PWD=/ ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/python -OO /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/SABnzbd.py -d -s 0.0.0.0:8081 --config-file /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd --pid /var/run/sabnzbd/ > /dev/null 2>&1

Does this help?

Solved...

I think some packages didn't install properly, so I deleted them and re-installed the plugin; it works now.. :)

However the dropbox-plugin seems to be having some problems... everything seems fine, but the status is still Downloading after 7 hours (from 16.000 to 12.000 files or so), however nothing is placed in my Dropbox-data folder (including my sabnzbd-watch folder) yet  :o

I know this is not a Influencers-plugin but maybe somebody has an idea :)

Can any one give me a point in the right direction please, I have tried to run as admin, tried other install directories but nothing seems to works all other PID's start fine just not SB

everything has been working great for a year or so but i have been having issue where sickbeard will not more files, it just shows an error "unable to move file" i checked the file permissions and they are all over the place. Sab does not seem to be setting them to 777 as i have told it to. I reset the permissions to 777 manually and rebooted my box but then sickbeard would not start(nable to create pid), I reinstalled sickbeard and I am having the same issue/s

Starting SickBeard: sudo -u nobody python /usr/local/sickbeard/SickBeard.py --daemon --port 8081 --datadir /mnt/disk1/unraid_files/sickbeard --pidfile /var/run/sickbeard/sickbeard.pid > /dev/null 2>&1

1234567891011sickbeard.pid not created for some reason... OK

any one have any ideas?

Can any one give me a point in the right direction please, I have tried to run as admin, tried other install directories but nothing seems to works all other PID's start fine just not SB

everything has been working great for a year or so but i have been having issue where sickbeard will not more files, it just shows an error "unable to move file" i checked the file permissions and they are all over the place. Sab does not seem to be setting them to 777 as i have told it to. I reset the permissions to 777 manually and rebooted my box but then sickbeard would not start(nable to create pid), I reinstalled sickbeard and I am having the same issue/s

Starting SickBeard: sudo -u nobody python /usr/local/sickbeard/SickBeard.py --daemon --port 8081 --datadir /mnt/disk1/unraid_files/sickbeard --pidfile /var/run/sickbeard/sickbeard.pid > /dev/null 2>&1

any one have any ideas?

Post a full syslog.

I'm in some self inflicted unraid pain. Let me explain what happened.

I've been running unraid for a few years (now on latest 505 version) with serviio, cp, sab, sickb and headphones. It's been running quite well. Then the other day I figured I would add mylar.

While I was messing with mylar, I saw that I had a _apps share. I install all the apps into /mnt/cache/_apps so I though that was odd. I don't recall making the share so deleted it. Needless to say, I lost all my databases after some time.

I came back to the system some time later and find all my plugins show "install" in the settings view of unraid. If I get them going via reboot, they eventually stop later with same result. I can get the apps rolling again by recovering their DBs and INI files, but then a while later they are at install again.

So I assume that my deleting the _apps share is the cause. I don't see anything that shows it's a cache only share...and it doesn't list any disks. In fact, if I go to my disk2, I see _apps in there but nothing on disk1.

So, my question then is, with these plugins, do they use shares for something for them to run? I would think that if I install them at /mnt/cache/_apps/whatever then they would all use the file system reference. Btw, after a reboot, the _apps share came back even though I deleted it. I just want to set it up right and have the thing run w/o issue. :-)

I'm in some self inflicted unraid pain. Let me explain what happened.

I've been running unraid for a few years (now on latest 505 version) with serviio, cp, sab, sickb and headphones. It's been running quite well. Then the other day I figured I would add mylar.

While I was messing with mylar, I saw that I had a _apps share. I install all the apps into /mnt/cache/_apps so I though that was odd. I don't recall making the share so deleted it. Needless to say, I lost all my databases after some time.

I came back to the system some time later and find all my plugins show "install" in the settings view of unraid. If I get them going via reboot, they eventually stop later with same result. I can get the apps rolling again by recovering their DBs and INI files, but then a while later they are at install again.

So I assume that my deleting the _apps share is the cause. I don't see anything that shows it's a cache only share...and it doesn't list any disks. In fact, if I go to my disk2, I see _apps in there but nothing on disk1.

So, my question then is, with these plugins, do they use shares for something for them to run? I would think that if I install them at /mnt/cache/_apps/whatever then they would all use the file system reference. Btw, after a reboot, the _apps share came back even though I deleted it. I just want to set it up right and have the thing run w/o issue. :-)

The old way of having a share that stayed on the cache drive was to prefix it with '.', for example, /mnt/cache/.apps. The '.' is Linux for hidden. This would prevent the mover from moving it to the array. There was an unMenu extension that would fix the mover script so it would also ignore folders prefixed with '_'.

unRAID5 introduced cache-only shares. These are shares on the cache drive that are ignored by mover even though they don't have a prefixed '.' or '_' . This is the preferred way to have something stay on the cache drive now.

The reason you are getting the _apps share is because you have your plugins installing to /mnt/cache/_apps. The plugin creates that folder, and because any top level folder of any drive including the cache drive is automatically a share, unRAID lists it as a share.

It sounds as though you must not have the unMenu extension for '_' installed anymore, or maybe it doesn't work any more in unRAID5. This is causing mover to move your installations from /mnt/cache/_apps to the array somewhere. If you look on the other disks you can probably see an _apps folder.

What you should do is create a cache-only share. If you name it 'apps' then you need to make sure in the page where it says Use Cache Disk, select Only. Then you can install your plugins to /mnt/cache/apps and they will stay on the cache drive.

It sounds as though you must not have the unMenu extension for '_' installed anymore, or maybe it doesn't work any more in unRAID5. This is causing mover to move your installations from /mnt/cache/_apps to the array somewhere. If you look on the other disks you can probably see an _apps folder.

What you should do is create a cache-only share. If you name it 'apps' then you need to make sure in the page where it says Use Cache Disk, select Only. Then you can install your plugins to /mnt/cache/apps and they will stay on the cache drive.

I just switched the _apps share to be cache "only" so the files won't get copied over. I now see that this is unrelated to my other issue of the apps not working. Now I can concentrate on apps themselves and not have to worry about the shares. Thanks for your help!!!!

any one have any ideas?

Post a full syslog.

my full syslog is attached, but something really strange happened today, my unraid box was rebooted to change UPS and when it came back up sick-beard was running but still was failing to move files. I checked a few hours later and over 1tb of my TV shows have just disappeared and the drives are now mostly empty....

syslog.txt

any one have any ideas?

Post a full syslog.

my full syslog is attached, but something really strange happened today, my unraid box was rebooted to change UPS and when it came back up sick-beard was running but still was failing to move files. I checked a few hours later and over 1tb of my TV shows have just disappeared and the drives are now mostly empty....

You are running v5.0-rc5.  There have been a number of fixes and updated modules since then, including a number of permissions-related fixes.  I cannot guarantee this is the problem, but you really should update to the current version, then run the New Permissions tool, and wait for it to complete.

I posted about this probably over a year ago and never got a response, so I wanted to try again.  I understand its not related to the plugin, per se, but since it's happening on unRAID, I want some unRAID user experiences.

At some point (and it wasn't always like this), I started seeing repeated errors in my syslog related to Sab.  Every single download would give me this log entry:

shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/cache/SHARE/DOWNLOAD DIRECTORY NAME (39) Directory not empty

Actually, sometimes 3 entries per download (two with the _UNPACK prefix, one with the end-resulting directory name.

I'd prefer my syslog not be spammed with all my downloads, so I've been trying to find the issue.  I've tried changing the switch in Sab to disable folder rename, but that didn't solve the problem (just wouldn't get the _UNPACK ones).

So... my question is, is everyone else having this same log entry for Sab downloads?

Thanks!

I posted about this probably over a year ago and never got a response, so I wanted to try again.  I understand its not related to the plugin, per se, but since it's happening on unRAID, I want some unRAID user experiences.

At some point (and it wasn't always like this), I started seeing repeated errors in my syslog related to Sab.  Every single download would give me this log entry:

shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/cache/SHARE/DOWNLOAD DIRECTORY NAME (39) Directory not empty

Actually, sometimes 3 entries per download (two with the _UNPACK prefix, one with the end-resulting directory name.

I'd prefer my syslog not be spammed with all my downloads, so I've been trying to find the issue.  I've tried changing the switch in Sab to disable folder rename, but that didn't solve the problem (just wouldn't get the _UNPACK ones).

So... my question is, is everyone else having this same log entry for Sab downloads?

Thanks!

Yup, I have that. But its nothing because its just that it leaves an empty folder with the name of the series, which will be created again once the next episode releases the following week, so I've learn to just ignore it.

I just upgraded to 0.7.17, will have to check if its still doing it.

any one have any ideas?

Post a full syslog.

You are running v5.0-rc5.  There have been a number of fixes and updated modules since then, including a number of permissions-related fixes.  I cannot guarantee this is the problem, but you really should update to the current version, then run the New Permissions tool, and wait for it to complete.

I have updated to the latest and I am still missing all my tv shows and sickbeard still fails to move files

2014-04-01 20:01:50 POSTPROCESSER :: Unable to move file /mnt/user/tv shows/Firefly/Firefly - 1x04 - Jaynestown.mkv to /mnt/disk2/tv shows/Firefly/Firefly - 1x04 - Jaynestown.mkv: 2

the funny thing is it is now trying to move the files from a share to a drive...

I have updated to the latest and I am still missing all my tv shows and sickbeard still fails to move files

2014-04-01 20:01:50 POSTPROCESSER :: Unable to move file /mnt/user/tv shows/Firefly/Firefly - 1x04 - Jaynestown.mkv to /mnt/disk2/tv shows/Firefly/Firefly - 1x04 - Jaynestown.mkv: 2

the funny thing is it is now trying to move the files from a share to a drive...

There's something wonky going on with your setup.  Unless you've told SB to use the disk2 share, there's absolutely no reason why it would try to move it there.

Let's look at all the components.  First, what disks do you have included in your tv show users share?  Is there free space?

Next, take a look at the Firefly show page.  My guess is that it's saying the target directory is /mnt/disk2/tv shows/Firefly, but I assume you want it under your tv shows user share?  (If you've ever added a show directly from disk2, SB will likely save that path, and you may have mistakenly made it the default path.  You can test by adding a show under SB, and pay attention to the location section).

This could also be a combined issue with SAB.  Do you have TV sorting turned on?  If using SB, you should not.  If there are times you get TV shows but don't want SB to handle it, I can explain how to keep the built-in SAB tv sorting on, but use a different category for SB.  But for the purposes of figuring out this issue, turn off TV sorting in SAB.

There's something wonky going on with your setup.  Unless you've told SB to use the disk2 share, there's absolutely no reason why it would try to move it there.

Let's look at all the components.  First, what disks do you have included in your tv show users share?  Is there free space?

Next, take a look at the Firefly show page.  My guess is that it's saying the target directory is /mnt/disk2/tv shows/Firefly, but I assume you want it under your tv shows user share?  (If you've ever added a show directly from disk2, SB will likely save that path, and you may have mistakenly made it the default path.  You can test by adding a show under SB, and pay attention to the location section).

This could also be a combined issue with SAB.  Do you have TV sorting turned on?  If using SB, you should not.  If there are times you get TV shows but don't want SB to handle it, I can explain how to keep the built-in SAB tv sorting on, but use a different category for SB.  But for the purposes of figuring out this issue, turn off TV sorting in SAB.

tv download directory is /mnt/user/tv shows

and a screen dump of the share setup is attached

the funny thing is I have been running a script in SAB along, it all just fell over for what appears to be no reason

SB.png.44ca48097f6848dd1280b55225fe58b6.png

the funny thing is I have been running a script in SAB along, it all just fell over for what appears to be no reason

delete the path that you have in the tv download directory and the checkmark in Scan and Process. If you are using the script in SAB+, you should leave those blank.

How about the Firefly config page?  I'd like to know if the path there is set on disk2.

How about the Firefly config page?  I'd like to know if the path there is set on disk2.

some how it was, i changed it to the right place now, thanks for the idea!

looks like all of my shows have changed to disk2, instead of manually doing each one, can I change it some where else?

some how it was, i changed it to the right place now, thanks for the idea!

looks like all of my shows have changed to disk2, instead of manually doing each one, can I change it some where else?

Go to the Manage Tab and select mass update.

In the first column, Edit, put a checkmark and then scroll all the way down and click on Edit Selected.

Now you can edit the root directory for where all the shows should be saved to.