Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

I'm trying to run Sickbeard but can't start it:

1234567891011sickbeard.pid not created for some reason... OK

Running unRAID 5.0.5 with plugin version 2.4.1 .

Install directory is default and data directory is on a drive mounted with SNAP. What could be the problem?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey been running sickbeard_alt plugging that was posted earlier in thread so i could have both anime and main branch running. But sometimes when restart server sickbeard_alt doesn't show up in and was wondering how could fix this.

Also how do you run to the same installs at the same time? Is there something need to change in the .plg?

Hi, can someone here help me? I have Sab, CP, &  Sickbeard all running using Influencers plug-ins. I however, can't figure out how to get the Post-Processing working right so the mover moves the files to the shares I have. How do I set that up?

Hey been running sickbeard_alt plugging that was posted earlier in thread so i could have both anime and main branch running. But sometimes when restart server sickbeard_alt doesn't show up in and was wondering how could fix this.

Also how do you run to the same installs at the same time? Is there something need to change in the .plg?

Deviousx, where did you find this plugin? I've been looking for a way to be able to download both my TV shows and anime with sickbeard. I've been hoping PhAzE would make an anime fork version of his sickbeard plugin, but didn't think there would be much of a request for it. Thanks.

Deviousx, where did you find this plugin? I've been looking for a way to be able to download both my TV shows and anime with sickbeard. I've been hoping PhAzE would make an anime fork version of his sickbeard plugin, but didn't think there would be much of a request for it. Thanks.

Is it a different branch of sickbeard for the anime?

I went to add some movies today in couchpotato and all I get is this error

{"success": false, "error": "Failed returning results"}

Does anyone else have this ?

Here is what I was able to find out about it.  I have a buddy having the same issue and I am in the initial phase of figuring out a fix:

https://couchpota.to/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3470&sid=7a86cd5caed9ee9a65cd19736c8626a6

I deleted the contents of my couchpotato folder from my Apps drive after backing up couchpotato.db and when it reinstalled I had a working couchpotato again :)

Worse case you can switch to my plugin as I have a check in there for valid port numbers, so an 8 digit port number can't occur, if that's the problem you're seeing.  I saw posts a number of pages back in this thread with Tue same problem.

PhAzE,

My understanding is it is a fork of SickBeard put together by a user named lad1337 specifically for dowloading anime. I've never really messed with it, but have been interested since it would seperate my TV and anime downloads.

Here is the location of the sub forum for the fork. http://sickbeard.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=12&sid=764d2d734e5e502fd6089d15cd3fb0df

I'm using the HTPC Manager plugin with Couchpotato/Sickbeard/SABnzbd plugins. Recently there was a change in Couchpotato and the api was no longer behaving the same way it did before. As a result, wanted movies in Couchpotato and history do not show up. According to HTPC Manager devs, this has been fixed, but it has not updated on my system - Do I have to do something to get it to update?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=126297&pid=1730881#pid1730881

I went to add some movies today in couchpotato and all I get is this error

{"success": false, "error": "Failed returning results"}

Does anyone else have this ?

Here is what I was able to find out about it.  I have a buddy having the same issue and I am in the initial phase of figuring out a fix:

https://couchpota.to/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3470&sid=7a86cd5caed9ee9a65cd19736c8626a6

I deleted the contents of my couchpotato folder from my Apps drive after backing up couchpotato.db and when it reinstalled I had a working couchpotato again :)

Hello Marvel, what do you backup to save the config files?  couchpotato_v2.cfg?  settings.conf?

Which database file did you exactly backup?  couchpotato.db?

Just wondering if its possible to redirect the transmission logs out of the syslog?

I believe there is an option (-e <filename>), you can start the transmission daemon with, but not too sure how to integrate that into your plugin..!

It is just basicly running two sickbeard plugins but one is master branch and the other is anime branch so it is easier to manage both categories with less hassle. Problem is Influencer released it but stated would not update it then took it down so would be awesome if Phaze took this up.

I was looking for an alternative to sickbeard and i tried nzbdrone a minute ago but need check logs why wont download anime. Lads anime branch is kind of dead and his been working on something else that like an all in one sort of thing but i don't know how mature that is.

Was buried somewhere in this thread

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.  I'm using Influencers' couchpotato plugin.  Saw in my couchpotato interface today there's a new update for couchpotato.  Can I click on update from the interface?  Or do I wait for influncers to release an update to his plugin, then I'll get cp update from the plugin itself (I assume this is under unraid interface instead?

Hello.  I'm using Influencers' couchpotato plugin.  Saw in my couchpotato interface today there's a new update for couchpotato.  Can I click on update from the interface?  Or do I wait for influncers to release an update to his plugin, then I'll get cp update from the plugin itself (I assume this is under unraid interface instead?

Update from the application itself. Influencer hasn't updated his apps in some time, and I am not sure if he's even still active here. Regardless, you doing an in-app upgrade is all that's required.

That's great bkastner.

Thanks

Any time.

As an additional side note, PhAzE has taken on creating the new plugins. You should be fine continuing with Influencers, but if you need to rebuild for any reason, take a look at the PhAzE plugins (for both UnRAID 5 and 6)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys hopefully someone can help me out with this, pretty new to unraid.

Im running version 5.0, I made a share on my cache drive called appdata, cache only.

I put couchpotato_v2_unplugged.plg, sabnzbd_unplugged.plg, sickbeard_unplugged.plg in the folder on my flash drive config/plugins

Then i restarted my server and it created 3 folders in config/plugins called couchpotato_v2_unplugged, sabnzbd_unplugged, sickbeard_unplugged, but they are all empty

So i telneted to my server and ran the install comand and got this...

root@zedax:~# cd /boot/config/plugins
root@zedax:/boot/config/plugins# installplg sabnzbd_unplugged.plg
installing plugin: sabnzbd_unplugged
file /boot/packages/python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz: already exists
  upgradepkg --install-new /boot/packages/python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz ...
+==============================================================================
| Skipping package python-2.6.6-i486-1 (already installed)

success
file /boot/packages/python-cheetah-2.4.4-i486-1alien.tgz: already exists
  upgradepkg --install-new /boot/packages/python-cheetah-2.4.4-i486-1alien.tgz ...
| Skipping package python-cheetah-2.4.4-i486-1alien (already installed)

success
file /boot/packages/python-yenc-0.3-i486-1alien.tgz: already exists
  upgradepkg --install-new /boot/packages/python-yenc-0.3-i486-1alien.tgz ...
| Skipping package python-yenc-0.3-i486-1alien (already installed)

success
file /boot/packages/sqlite-3.7.5-i486-1.txz: already exists
  upgradepkg --install-new /boot/packages/sqlite-3.7.5-i486-1.txz ...
| Skipping package sqlite-3.7.5-i486-1 (already installed)

success
file /boot/packages/unrar-4.2.4-i486-1alien.tgz: already exists
  upgradepkg --install-new /boot/packages/unrar-4.2.4-i486-1alien.tgz ...
| Skipping package unrar-4.2.4-i486-1alien (already installed)

success
file /boot/packages/infozip-6.0-i486-1.txz: already exists
  upgradepkg --install-new /boot/packages/infozip-6.0-i486-1.txz ...
| Skipping package infozip-6.0-i486-1 (already installed)

success
file /boot/packages/openssl-0.9.8r-i486-3.txz: already exists
  upgradepkg --install-new /boot/packages/openssl-0.9.8r-i486-3.txz ...
| Skipping package openssl-0.9.8r-i486-3 (already installed)

success
file /boot/packages/pyopenssl-0.11-i486-1alien.tgz: already exists
  upgradepkg --install-new /boot/packages/pyopenssl-0.11-i486-1alien.tgz ...
| Skipping package pyopenssl-0.11-i486-1alien (already installed)

success
file /boot/packages/par2cmdline_tbb-0.4-i486-1kh.tgz: already exists
  upgradepkg --install-new /boot/packages/par2cmdline_tbb-0.4-i486-1kh.tgz ...
| Skipping package par2cmdline_tbb-0.4-i486-1kh (already installed)

success
file /boot/config/plugins/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.png: downloading from --no-check-certificate https://github.com/downloads/W-W/unRAID/sabnzbd.png ... WARNING: cannot verify github.com's certificate, issued by `/C=US/O=DigiCert Inc/OU=www.digicert.com/CN=DigiCert SHA2 Extended Validation Server CA':
  Unable to locally verify the issuer's authority.
OpenSSL: error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure
Unable to establish SSL connection.
bad download, deleting
root@zedax:/boot/config/plugins#

Still nothing in those folders or in the webgui. Am i missing something glaringly obvious? I re-downloaded the plugins a few times and checked in notepad they were ok.

Im running version 5.0, I made a share on my cache drive called appdata, cache only.

I put couchpotato_v2_unplugged.plg, sabnzbd_unplugged.plg, sickbeard_unplugged.plg in the folder on my flash drive config/plugins

Then i restarted my server and it created 3 folders in config/plugins called couchpotato_v2_unplugged, sabnzbd_unplugged, sickbeard_unplugged, but they are all empty

success
  upgradepkg --install-new /boot/packages/python-cheetah-2.4.4-i486-1alien.tgz ...

success

success

success

success

success

success

success

success
file /boot/config/plugins/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.png: downloading from --no-check-certificate https://github.com/downloads/W-W/unRAID/sabnzbd.png ... WARNING: cannot verify github.com's certificate, issued by `/C=US/O=DigiCert Inc/OU=www.digicert.com/CN=DigiCert SHA2 Extended Validation Server CA':
OpenSSL: error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure
bad download, deleting

Still nothing in those folders or in the webgui. Am i missing something glaringly obvious? I re-downloaded the plugins a few times and checked in notepad they were ok.

Delete those plugins and download PhAzE plugins, its available in this section too.

success

success

success

success

success

success

success

success

success
bad download, deleting

Delete those plugins and download PhAzE plugins, its available in this section too.

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=33341.0

• 2 months later...