Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

hey,

just wanted to say, love what you've done with the plugins.

sometimes real life is a bitch, so i didn't have time left for coding (or even maintaining the download-links, when they didn't work anymore) :)

so thanks for taking over. just updated the plugins on my server to your versions.

I understand, sometimes there's just not enough time in the day!

All credit goes to you with the original plugins, I would probably never have done anything with them otherwise and would still be running Sab and Sickbeard on my workstation!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can someone help me? 

my server can never power down properly, i think it has to do with all my plugins being stored on a storage drive?  cause I see that it can't unmount that drive.  Should i look to adding a cache drive and put the plugins there?

A cache drive is the ideal place but I've noticed the issue on occassion there as well. I really need to set a monitor up so I can see what's going on. On shutdown it should call to stop the plugins but seems something is not happening like it should.

You can install the powerdown plugin and shutdown from telnet, I've never had an issue with it. That will work until I can see what's going on.

hey,

just wanted to say, love what you've done with the plugins.

sometimes real life is a bitch, so i didn't have time left for coding (or even maintaining the download-links, when they didn't work anymore) :)

so thanks for taking over. just updated the plugins on my server to your versions.

Good to see you are still around! Hope all is good. Your plugins are in safe hands with Influencer!

can someone help me? 

my server can never power down properly, i think it has to do with all my plugins being stored on a storage drive?  cause I see that it can't unmount that drive.  Should i look to adding a cache drive and put the plugins there?

A cache drive is the ideal place but I've noticed the issue on occassion there as well. I really need to set a monitor up so I can see what's going on. On shutdown it should call to stop the plugins but seems something is not happening like it should.

You can install the powerdown plugin and shutdown from telnet, I've never had an issue with it. That will work until I can see what's going on.

thanks for the response and the constant maintainence..YOU ROCK!!

had some issues trying to get mylar and headphones to play nicely with the rest of my setup not sure why but she wouldn't boot up with those 2 installed.. all the other plugins i'm using have been working like a charm

had some issues trying to get mylar and headphones to play nicely with the rest of my setup not sure why but she wouldn't boot up with those 2 installed.. all the other plugins i'm using have been working like a charm

Can you try to install them through telnet and see if they work there? I made a "dur" move with Mylar by saving the wrong file as a PLG (I grabbed from the top instead of saving the bottom links).

Good luck!

Hi all,

I just want to start by saying that these plugins are much appreciated.  So far I've installed sabnzbd and sickbeard, both of which work great.  Been trying to get CouchPotato to work, but am running into some problems.

First, is there a reason I can't change which user runs CouchPotato in the GUI?  I can change it in the config file, but when I select "other" in the user dropdown box, it fails to open a data field for me to enter another user.

The other issue I'm having, is that I'm unable to start CouchPotato either as root, my user account, or as nobody.  I have the data installed in a user share called "Data", if that helps.  I'll post the error log when I get home in a few hours.

I'm running RC8a on a HP N40L with 4 drives.

Thanks again,

-Mike

the user select in couchpotato seems to be bugged. should not be complicated to fix, though... (just tested it, but didn't look at the code, so don't know yet, what exactly the problem is)

for your second issue, the logs would help. but I always recommend to not store the application data (from sabnzbd, sickbeard, couchpotato) on the array, but either on a cache drove or an extra drive.

as far as I remember, there has been some issues with applicationdata on the array. can't say for sure, since I have been away for a while and there may have been some changes.

but again, without logs, we can't say much about your issue :)

just took a quick look at the code. the couchpotato php file is missing one javascript function:

function checkUSER(form)
{
if (form.runas.selectedIndex < 2 ) {
	form.arg2.value = form.runas.options[form.runas.selectedIndex].value;
	form.arg2.type = "hidden";
} else {
	form.arg2.value = "<?=$couchpotato_cfg['RUNAS'];?>";
	form.arg2.type = "text";
}
}

checkUSER(document.couchpotato_settings);

must have been removed accidentally.

Hi there!

I wanted to say that I really appreciate the plug-ins, they are very handy.

I also wanted to inquire about/offer help with an updated tutorial.  Having read these boards for way too many hours the last month, I found bits and pieces of info in a lot of places, some of it contradictory, almost none of it complete, and almost none that were actually setup like the "instructions".

In my case specifically, I'm trying to help out the Windows Home Server converts - like me.  I'm working on a "Zero to Media Home Server - How to replace WHS with unRaid" type of guide and your plugins are part of the solution for me.  Hopefully, I can help out others by putting it together.

Please PM me if have any questions or anything.

Thanks,

~Whip

I'm having a lot of issues with getting downloaded tv shows back into Sickbeard after they've been downloaded. I've tried many combinations of the following:

Using sabToSickbeard

Using the TV download dir + scan and process

Changing a bunch of the post processing settings in SAB

changing the download location in SAB

changing every setting on the planet

None of these actually result in the file being passed back to Sickbeard for renaming and moving. I suspect one reason now is that SAB isn't actually ever extracting the files for some reason, but I have all those options checked in the settings. Lastly when I was using sabToSickbeard.py, the files that finished downloading would just display:

Processing folder /mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/Downloads/complete/tv/Boardwalk.Empire.S03E01.720p.WEB.DL.DD5.1.H.264-KiNGS (More)[/color]

over it forever (over 10 hours). I'm seriously stuck and would appreciate any help. I'll post up all my config files if needed.

Using sabToSickbeard

Using the TV download dir + scan and process.

Changing a bunch of the post processing settings in SAB

changing the download location in SAB

changing every setting on the planet

Using the TV download dir + scan and process.........should not be selected if using the SB script.

It could be that the autoprocess.tv.cfg  file is not being recognized by sab. The autoprocess.tv.cfg needs to be moved to the Sab scripts folder..  Did you do this step? You could move it manually. However I suggest you use the excellent instructions in Influencer's Wiki.

Taken from the wiki.  https://github.com/Influencer/UNplugged/wiki/How-to-setup-Sab-and-Sickbeard-in-unRAID

When all else fails, read the instructions. :o

Now its time to move sickbeards post-processing scripts so that sab can find them easily. Note this step is only needed if you leave the install directory as /usr/local/appname and have a different data directory(which is recommended). Assuming your install directory for sickbeard is /usr/local/sickbeard and your data directory for sabnzbd is /mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd/, run this command: `cp /usr/local/sickbeard/autoProcessTV/* /mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd/scripts/`

This will copy the processing scripts to the sabnzbd scripts folder so they are selectable when setting up your categories. Once this is complete you can go to cache share, navigate to the scripts directory and edit the autoProcessTV.cfg file. All that is needed to change is the port, change it to whatever port sickbeard runs on.

Archived