SickBeard MediaBrowser post processing fix

The SickBeard post processing for MediaBrowser has an error where it doesn't work right on NAS systems. It lists the filename for the episode image with the full path name and the full path on an unRAID server isn't the same path you see from the network so MediaBrowser can't find the file. I changed the processing file so that it doesn't use the path name. Other metadata programs seem to use the EpisodeID to name the episode image so this still doesn't work with them. At any rate, attached is the file that I modified. Take the ".txt" of the end and replace the SickBeard file. This is the line I changed, it's near the bottom of the file;

thumb.text = helpers.replaceExtension(ek.ek(os.path.basename, ep_obj.location), 'jpg')

If someone knows a better way then post it up. I'm just sticking it here in case it helps anyone else. I'd post the problem up on GitHub if I could be bothered signing up.

mediabrowser.py.txt