[Expired] $75 (+ free Shipping in US) - IBM M1015 8channel PCIE X8 Controller

DoeBoye

Hi Folks,

I've never dealt with this company, but my PriceBlink addon served it up as a good deal and I'd thought I'd share it with the rest of you :). Assuming it is legit, it seems to be half the price of a lot of other online vendors...

http://www.allhdd.com/46m0831-ibm-serveraid-m1015-8channel-pci-e-x8-sas-sata-raid-controller-new-bulk-pack-.html

I tried shipping to New York, and it looks like ground shipping is free. Shipping to Canada was ridiculous, so looks like US only (At least to get the deal)...

Cheers,

DB

Their "Reseller ratings" are not the best if you put stock in ratings like this.

Uggg! You're not kidding. Some good ones, but then some terrible ones. One the other hand, Google Shopping gives them a stellar review... Maybe plants?

Anyone ever deal with these guys?

Quite frankly I look at ratings but I don't let that be the final determination.  If I can't find what I want anywhere else I would buy anyway.  At least if there are SOME good ratings anyway.  Then let my purchase experience be the judge on future buys.  I've never purchased from this company but if I was needing any M1015s I would consider them.  The price is about the average I've paid on ebay for my existing M1015s.  The ratings I found were small in number.  The ratings I start paying attention too are the ones with thousands.

I've sent them an email re: bracket. I'll post their answer :)

So did you ever get an answer?

Nope. They never got back to me. :(

Thanks for the followup.

Not good signs for a vendor to purchase this card from, at any price.

Archived