5.0b13 - User Share not seen/used on new disk

I already had a Music share created and working properly before I added a 4TB as parity and made the 3TB a data drive. Since it was still working properly afterwards, I thought I might as well fit my entire music collection on this drive instead of it spanning over 3 others, save all the other drives for movies, so I copied all other music folders and files to this one drive and deleted the music of the others.

Now the Music share does not work! So, I went and added empty Music folders back to the other data drives, and Music share works, but sees no music on the 3TB drive, just the empty locations from the other drives? YES, I checked included/excluded disks, so to include ALL disks. So what gives?

I did stop and restart the array and did a parity check, no errors. Screenshots attached. Expert advice greatly appreciated :)

disk5.jpg.b71ea737e39e5ed57ab1c2276dd5e4f3.jpg

MusicShare.jpg.e4bd5476f1c2d88561fe20999033f7fd.jpg

I went to add disk5 as included disks since that is where I copied all the music too, clicked apply and the share disappeared. I went to create a new Music share, listing disk5 under included disks, clicked apply and it disappeared too? I had created a Photos share a while back, never loaded it but it always appeared as a share, it disappeared too! I am so confused and I don't want to loose approx 300GB of music files  :(

The permissions on disk 5 have not been fixed. It took 2 hour for it to get to step 2 of the first disk on my system. I posted at 10:18:11 PM

processing /mnt/disk1
... chmod -R go-rwx,u-x,g+u,ug+X /mnt/disk1

At 11:55:09 PM:

processing /mnt/disk1
... chown -R nobody:users /mnt/disk1

It had not yet completed disk1. You have to process the first 4 disks before it starts on disk5.

You can manually correct disk5 by telneting to the server and entering:

newperms /mnt/disk5

It will be complete when the command line returns.

If you fill in the Included disk(s) then all other disks will be excluded from writing. It does not effect reading.