Inconsistant Web Response

Using version: 5.0-rc6-r8168-test with C2SEE I was getting inconsistent response times when clicking on things in the web interface. Worked fine for a few minutes then got a 15, 20 second or longer wait before a response. I finally got tired of all the problems with the built in nic and decided to follow the advise so often given in these forums so I purchase this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intel-PWLA8391GT-1000Mbps-Desktop-PCI-Network-Card-NIC-/150592466899

Installed it and now my web page response is 100% consistent. After a few days of testing I have not once had any delay in web page displays. I suppose I will need to add one to my two primary systems before converting them to 5.

Only mistake I made was not moving the on board jumper to disable the built in nic. Apparently unRAID uses the first nic it sees so it kept using the realtek instead of intel. After cracking open the case and moving the jumper all was good. On the C2SEE it does take moving a mobo jumper, can't disable it from the BIOS settings.