M1015 in stock - $75 - I have more same as before brand new under warranty

[sOLD OUT]

All units shipped via USPS FIRST CLASS POSTAGE

Update. I may have neglected to communicate this blatantly on my posting so here goes.

This price is rock bottom for unRAID enthusiasts old and new alike.

This is not meant to be for someone to get a great deal for their production network. If you bought one and I shipped  i missed it its done and my bas. From now and the future I'm letting everyone know the fact the card is for a production network profiting in anyway the price is not $75.

If you fall in this category and have received a card then that's that.

If you haven't received your card and paid I will be returning you cash ASAP. You know who you are and it's none of my business what you do with the product. However I'm not running a business for profit (maybe I should) however I'm offering a great deal for those who want to use for home server.

If you get your money back I don't want any feedback. Start over and do the right thing.

I think you all understand.

V/R,

S

`

I've got a new bacth of fresh pulls and there ready to ship.  I have all of your requests.  Please resend me a request if you still want one.  I will start going down the list and contacting those of you that asked to be notified when I got more. 

For those that want a card send me a PM and I will coordinate off line with you.

$75 shipping included to lower 48.  Any OCONUS shipments the card is $75 plus shipping.  I will flash for free and put any version of FW/BIOS you want on the card befor I ship.

Hi seanant

sent money via paypal on 15th for two to ship to the uk. You said "I'll ship today if you get payment to me by 1500 PST. SEnd payment with shipping details to [email protected]" but I have not heard whether you have sent them or indeed received the money (...have pm'd but I guess that you have had a lot of interest).

Please can you confirm that they have dispatched and any tracking details?. I have got my drives and cables ready to go!

Cheers

Tony

I'll let you know when they ship. I received 14 orders in 3 days. One person here. All controllers are flashed and ready to go. I'll pack and ship ASAP. I haven't left anyone hanging - ever. So please be patient and I'll get the product out the door.

Next time I'll over a rush shipment option. ;-).  Truth is I didn't received the batch of controllers until Friday. I thought they be in on Tuesday. Short version. The units are shipping tomorrow am on my way in to work.

Thank you for your patience.

I'll let you know when they ship. I received 14 orders in 3 days. One person here. All controllers are flashed and ready to go. I'll pack and ship ASAP. I haven't left anyone hanging - ever. So please be patient and I'll get the product out the door.

Next time I'll over a rush shipment option. ;-).  Truth is I didn't received the batch of controllers until Friday. I thought they be in on Tuesday. Short version. The units are shipping tomorrow am on my way in to work.

Guess that means I didn't get in :(  Thanks Seanant.

Many thanks for the update

Tony

Hey, hate to hijack a thread but could you let me know if you're going to send my M1015 cards?  As per this thread: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=22021.0

I wouldn't normally ask this on an unrelated thread.  But that one is locked.  And I'm not getting any replies to PMs I've sent to you.

I sent you the $150 via paypal to the address you PM'd to me. 

So what's the deal?  It's been a week, could I at least get a reply letting me know one way or the other?  PLEASE?