Potential motherboard failure and data-loss?

Hi,

I have an Acer H340 4-bay home server running unraid (2x2TB, 2x1TB) 5.0-rc5

This afternoon, I heard one of the drives kept spinning up and down and I went to the webGUI, it shows a red ball by the parity drive. I stopped unraid, unplugged the parity drive, plugged it back in, clicked "refresh", unraid could not find the parity drive (the drive selection drop down has nothing except "no drive").

I took out the parity drive, ran seaTools, could not find any issue. Tried other drives on where the parity drive bay was, unraid could not find the drive still.

I suspected there might be something wrong with the server hardware. So I took it apart, checked connectors, cleaned dust. Put it all back together - working again!

However, unraid recognized the old parity harddrive as a new parity drive, and it is now rebuilding parity. While it is building parity, one of the data drive is showing increasing number of "Error" counts. It is now 67% done with 378 Errors. 

Does that indicate potential data-loss of the data-drive? If I replace the faulty data drive with a new one, would it cause any other troubles?

Thanks!

Jason