RC8 Parity Check 1.2MB

I upgraded to RC8 last night and it strated a parity check.  The When i was using RC5 i was getting 60-70 MB.  I have disabled my plugins but it has not helped.  Nothing else has changed. when I roll back to RC5 i gte the same 1.2MB Attached is my syslog any ideals on what is going on.

5rc8, Norco RPC-4220, Intel® Xeon® CPU E31240 @ 3.30GHz, SUPERMICRO MBD-X9SCM-F-O, 16GB ECC DDR3, 2x M1015,

Parity Hitachi_HDS722020ALA330

disk1  WDC_WD15EADS-00P8B0

disk2  WDC_WD15EADS-00P8B0

disk3  WDC_WD15EADS-00P8B0

disk4  WDC_WD7500AAKS-00RBA0

disk5  WDC_WD7500AAKS-00RBA0

disk6  WDC_WD7500AAKS-00RBA0

disk7  WDC_WD7500AAKS-00RBA0

disk8  WDC_WD7500AAKS-00RBA0

disk9  ST2000DM001-9YN164_Z1E1ABPY

cache  WDC_WD5000AAKS-00YGA0_WD-WCAS80355287

flash  Reader_SD_MS

syslog-2012-09-19.txt

• 2 weeks later...

sdj is having issues. Check connections. Reseat connectors.

It looks like the drive is screwed.  I moved it to another slot on a different card and then directly off a mother board port.  Same thing.  When I try to access that drive the system slams to a halt. 

My Parity is screwed at this point any magic commands that i can run that might help it out? 

Thanks

When I first built my unraid server all the drives I used were drives that came out of working computers and were all working fine. These were all already burned in drives. A couple of the drives just did not want to work properly with unraid. They would work perfectly in a Windows computer, but soon as I put them back to unraid, read/write errors all over the place. I spent weeks trying to find out what the problems were and it all boiled down to certain specific drives just did not want to play nice with unraid. No reason whatsoever. I'm not even saying it was a specific model drive, because most of my drives are all the same model. I just chalk it up to Gremlins.

• 2 weeks later...

Well afer a great deal of hair pulling i have discovered a bad stick of ram.  None of the hard drives are at fault.  It seems the ram would fail under load.  It passes memcheck but as soon as i try to access( move or copy files) the shares while doing a parity check the machine would die to a craw.  after pulling the suspected chip, everything has returned to normal.  lifetime warentee on the ram so RMA here i come.