CouchPotato help

unevent

Using the Influencer plugin "couchpotato_v2_unplugged" in the plugins folder.  Installs in Unraid fine - get the icon under the network menu and is persistent.  I already have sabnzbd and sickbeard running and working perfectly via the Influencer plugin.  The problem: I am unable to do a search for movie titles in couchpotato.  I enter a movie name in the top-right bow, press the "enter" icon and nothing.  Nothing in the log as well.  There is an icon next to the search box that looks like an eye, but have no idea what it does nor can I find anything about it on google.  I've seen screenshots that show after enting a search term a dark box opens beneath it and is populated with search results.  All I get is a dark box with no activity showing a search has been initiated.  Using NZBMatrix via API for search provider (same as set up in sickbeard which works) and using Sabnzbd API for downlaoding, though have not been far enough to test it since it won;t even start a search.

Help - noob to couch what am I doing wrong?  Also, under the metadata tab in the settings, I do not see WDTV option - only XBMC.  I've seen screenshots of v2 that have that plus a couple others.

Running 5.0-RC8a.

Below is about the only thing of interest in the couch log everything else is normal stuff:

09-23 17:26:37 DEBUG [ couchpotato.runner] Started with options Namespace(config_file='/boot/config/plugins/couchpotato_v2/settings.conf', console_log=False, daemon=True, data_dir=None, debug=False, pid_file='/var/run/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato_v2.pid', quiet=False)
-skip-
09-23 17:26:37 WARNING [ couchpotato.runner] <type 'exceptions.DeprecationWarning'> BaseException.message has been deprecated as of Python 2.6 /usr/local/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato/core/loader.py line:56
09-23 17:26:37 ERROR [ couchpotato.core.loader] Import error, remove the empty folder: couchpotato.core.providers.automation.movies_io
09-23 17:26:37 DEBUG [ couchpotato.core.loader] Can't import couchpotato.core.providers.automation.movies_io: Traceback (most recent call
last): File "/usr/local/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato/core/loader.py", line 46, in run m = getattr(self.loadModule(module_name), plugin.get('name'))
File "/usr/local/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato/core/loader.py", line 117, in loadModule m = __import__(name) File
"/usr/local/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato/core/providers/automation/movies_io/__init__.py", line 1, in <module> from .main import MoviesIO File
"/usr/local/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato/core/providers/automation/movies_io/main.py", line 8, in <module> from xml.etree.ElementTree import 
ParseError ImportError: cannot import name ParseError
-skip-
09-23 18:06:34 WARNING 401 GET / (192.168.150.18) 3.24ms 

The IP in the last line is the computer I am on viewing the web page for couch.  Not sure if the line was generated when I tried to search, but any searches I try to do does not increment the log.

Unraid syslog attached for installation check

syslog.txt

Archived