[Resolved] unRaid webui gets stuck after hitting Start Array

sikari

Hi

My unRaid webui gets stuck after hitting Start Array. Restarting webui will give me Segmentation fault error.

Sep 30 15:39:49 Tower kernel: emhttp[12028]: segfault at 0 ip b7534760 sp bfc35420 error 4 in libc-2.11.1.so[b74bb000+15c000]

I installed unmenu addon and it works fine i can see all the data is there in my disks and everything seems fine, samba shares are missing or samba in not starting yet. I'm quite new to this stuff so still learning. I had a power failure and after that my raid acted like this. I have done parity check in maintenance mode it gave 4 errors in parity but everything seemed fine.

attached is Full log from boot to starting array and restarting the webui after it gets stuck.

syslog4.txt

Hi

My unRaid webui gets stuck after hitting Start Array. Restarting webui will give me Segmentation fault error.

Sep 30 15:39:49 Tower kernel: emhttp[12028]: segfault at 0 ip b7534760 sp bfc35420 error 4 in libc-2.11.1.so[b74bb000+15c000]

Yes, you cannot re-start emhttp.  According to Tom @ lime-tech it was not designed to be re-started. 

(I personally think this should be fixed, as occasionally it get killed when out-of-memory, and the ability to re-start it would be very helpful)

I installed unmenu addon and it works fine i can see all the data is there in my disks and everything seems fine, samba shares are missing or samba in not starting yet. I'm quite new to this stuff so still learning. I had a power failure and after that my raid acted like this. I have done parity check in maintenance mode it gave 4 errors in parity but everything seemed fine.

attached is Full log from boot to starting array and restarting the webui after it gets stuck.

One of your add-ons is preventing the array from starting.

To fix, you'll need to edit your flash drive to disable your add-ons.

This "array not starting" symptom is very common with certain add-ons.  For many the author has released newer versions...

I'm moving this thread to the customizations forum, it will get more attention there.

Joe L. 

Thank you very much for your help. I had some errors about HTPCaddon in the log and i tried to remove it as much as possible.. ofc like a newbie i installed all the possible addons i found :)

I'll try to remove them now. Any hints how to remove them would be appriciated. aka which folder to delete with telnet.

-edit-

Okay removing HTPCmanager addon fixed the issue array is starting and working fine again. Thank a million i was almost redoing the whole thing.