Unraid server crashing

I'm running unraid version 5.0 beta 12a.

I haven't changed any configuration lately, but when I came home from work today, the server was not responding at all.  I couldn't access any shares via SMB, AFS or NFS.  I couldn't access my server's web clients (the stock page and unmenu).

Looking at the monitor was a cryptic error message (at least to me), and there was no response to my keyboard inputs.  The only thing which showed activity was the flashing cursor indicator line at the bottom of the screen.

After restarting, everything appeared to work fine.  A parity check was initiated, and things seemed to work fine.  But fast forward three hours, and I get the same crash (unresponsive with the cryptic error screen).

If anyone knows what could be going on, it would be appreciated!  Thanks!

Screenshot image: http://i.imgur.com/O9aJe.jpg (if it doesn't work you may have to copy/paste it to a new window)

syslog-2012-10-03.txt

Kernel panics are very frequently caused by bad, or incorrectly configured memory.

Perform a memory test, preferably overnight.

Memory must have the proper voltage, chock speed, and timing.    Most BIOS set them correctly, but others do not, especially with premium RAM.  They must be set specific to your make and model RAM strips.  (Every make/model of RAM is different)  Verify they are set correctly in your BIOS.  You might have to set them manually to pass a memory test.

I completely swapped out the motherboard, CPU and ram in my unraid server for new parts.  But I'm still getting the same crashing issue with similar kernel panic messages.  I also tried the setup without the Intel NIC, and used the built in Realtek NIC to no avail.

All that's left is the USB drive with unraid on it, the hard drives, the SATA cards and power supply.  Any thoughts?