Unstalling addons

Two Wire

Thanks, I was lost without a Windows control panel. I followed your advice and all is well, I think,

Before starting  the array the release notes state, "Carefully examine the Identification strings for each disk. If you see "MBR: error", or "MBR: unknown" for any disk, do not Start the array.  I did not see this anywhere on the Main page under errors for each disk, but I want some reassurance, or correction( if necessary} that I am looking in the right place.

Thanks again

Thanks, I was lost without a Windows control panel. I followed your advice and all is well, I think,

Before starting  the array the release notes state, "Carefully examine the Identification strings for each disk. If you see "MBR: error", or "MBR: unknown" for any disk, do not Start the array.  I did not see this anywhere on the Main page under errors for each disk, but I want some reassurance, or correction( if necessary} that I am looking in the right place.

Thanks again

Click on the "disk1, 2" - they are links - for individual disk info. I fell victim to the same thing... lol

Archived