Need help googling

Influencer

I read an article the other day that I'm desperately trying to find again. I'll give the details I can remember and hopefully someone can help me find it. I have been googling for an hour to no avail!

Anyway, the article was about a woman, I believe it was a black woman, who after finding out her company would be downsizing(maybe closing) the office she worked at, she applied for a transfer and it was approved. She went on working at the new location. A co-worker(I believe she was white) was offered a severance package with her lay off. She accepted. The first lady then sued the company for NOT laying her off and offering her the severance package. The judge ruled that an employee cannot sue employer for not laying them off.

Please, if you have some free time, help me google this!

That ones pretty close but not exactly it. I'm starting to think I imagined reading it, can't seem to find it anywhere!

I'm trying to find it again because my nephew is doing a paper on the abuse of the court system. If there ever was a case that never should've seen a court room, trying to sue for NOT being laid off is it!... Well either that or the man who sued himself for getting drunk and being arrested.